Muffins!!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I think the fansite one was more generic, it could equally apply to Toughpigs which i know Henson people love.
Yeah, Im pretty sure they were referencing TP:rolleyes:
...then again, Kermit *did* say it in a very negative connotation...

Originally posted by Luke
If it comes to the point of JHC filling their movie with references to people on one of hundreds of Muppet websites then times are pretty desperate indeed, it's just coincidental and writers love to add that kinda thing nowdays.
Yeah...riiight....hundreds of active Muppet websites...unless you count those countless 'havent been updated in 7 years' geocities sites...were talking about Muppet Central, Tough Pigs, Warrick's sites, and Palisades. Since the reference was more about the rabid nature of fans, I think we can narrow that down even more. I know ya like to try and play even sides, but c'mon...its pretty obvious how they got the reference(I mean if it wasnt for Phil galvanizing the Muppet fans into a centralized location, we'd only have a few assorted cheapo angelfire sites at best)

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daylight
Where did all these Muffins come from? How did all this muffin stuff get started? It feels like Muffins are running rampaging through the posts!!:eek:
Muffins are usually found in bakeries or you can make them at home like I did yesterday.
* I'm being sarcastic*

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
English Muffins only count for Jerry Nelson because in a letter I wrote to him last year he said he enjoys them.
Hmmmmm....So can I be like Jerry Nelson and have my English muffins???

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Hmmmmm....So can I be like Jerry Nelson and have my English muffins???
I too enjoy English Muffins! So let's have them! LOL!! The question is though...what do you put on your english muffin...?

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I too enjoy English Muffins! So let's have them! LOL!! The question is though...what do you put on your english muffin...?
I put Cinnamon and Butter on my english muffins

Jackie

Reaction score
That's good, I put strawberry jam or butter on mine :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I put butter AND strawberry jam on mine!!!
(Does this thread have a point? Not really. But that's how we like it! :smile:)