Muffins!!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Get Fuzzy freakin rules...best new comic funny strip in ages.

Btw, remember that Seinfeld episode about the muffin top business? "Top of the muffin to ya!"

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Get Fuzzy freakin rules...best new comic funny strip in ages.

Btw, remember that Seinfeld episode about the muffin top business? "Top of the muffin to ya!"
Yes! That one's hilarious:big_grin: And I agree, I love Get Fuzzy, it's the best! There's a really funny one about Cookie Monster that i've been trying to post but I haven't been able to figure out how. :cry:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Yes! That one's hilarious:big_grin: And I agree, I love Get Fuzzy, it's the best! There's a really funny one about Cookie Monster that i've been trying to post but I haven't been able to figure out how. :cry:
For real? Coolness! If ya have a scanner ya should post it! Usually most comic strip references to the Muppets are mean spirited or just plain wrong, so its good to see some nice Muppety references.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
For real? Coolness! If ya have a scanner ya should post it! Usually most comic strip references to the Muppets are mean spirited or just plain wrong, so its good to see some nice Muppety references.
It's saved on my computer. But do I have to upload it to a website or something? How do I do that? :confused:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You could always e-mail it to somebody who'd be able to set something up for you. Send it as an attachment.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
That's so weird you said that, cuz as I was going through this thread that was the first thing I thought of.

Speaking of which, I only like the muffin tops... the rest of the muffin displeases me. I don't really like muffins, I think donuts are better. But perhaps that's because I'm Canadian (it's a fact! Canadians enjoy donuts way more than Americans).

I spit on all your muffins!

With love,
Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
That's so weird you said that, cuz as I was going through this thread that was the first thing I thought of.
freaky!

Heh, you Canadians and your peculair eating habits^_^ Just kidding...I actually am not a big muffin fan...well unless its blueberry and bananna nut!

Daylight

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Canadain and I like muffins! Especially CHOCOLATE muffins. Of course, I like chocolate anything:big_grin: