Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I was just on Muppet babies wikipedia and it said Disney has announced they will be releasing the first season of Muppet Babies on DVD!!

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Sad to say they've been saying that for years.

There are still no plans right now to release the show. If they do I expect a release similar to Goof Troop and Quack Pack.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
tinweirdo said:
I was just on Muppet babies wikipedia and it said Disney has announced they will be releasing the first season of Muppet Babies on DVD!!
it has been edited

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I wish I had some of that stuff. I went through a few years in my teens when I thought I needed to grow out of that and forced myself to through it all away.
Dont even get me started on the stuff I got rid of when I went to college. I've kicked myself everyday for the last 5 1/2 years with what I gave away. Tapes from the 80's with unedited tv shows and specials that aren't available anywhere. Items I can't find anymore.

I've spent the last three years getting as much back as possible. If I could build a time machine i'd go back and kick myself in the butt while I was in the garage.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
If I had a time machine I would've gone and forced myself to diligently tape it when it aired on Nick Jr. I'm still missing several episodes.

tinweirdo

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anybody else think that these Care Bear remakes are God awful!! The characters have changed too much and they all sound like women. The eighties Care Bears were the best by far!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I ALWAYS found the Care Bears God Awful (at least after I was 5). of course, I do have pleasant memories about the villain's idiot sidekick, Beastly. he desereved his own show.

It's kinda sad though, since Disney owns it and all. They could make just as much money (or much much more) off of Muppet Babies as they make off with cheap knock offs like Baby Mickey and Baby Pooh.

Considering Pooh is about a stuffed animal, wouldn't a "baby Pooh" be a sewing pattern?

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I've always found 80's remakes hard to swallow.

Some of them were pretty borderline in their original state (even though I consider myself a fan), but they were kind of one shot deals.

Care Bears, He-Man, Thundercats, Transformers, etc. I just could never get into other incarnations of them.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
tinweirdo said:
Is it just me or does anybody else think that these Care Bear remakes are God awful!! The characters have changed too much and they all sound like women. The eighties Care Bears were the best by far!!
the new carebears make me squirm as bas as disney sequals