1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by erniebert1234ss, Aug 3, 2004.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I dont mean to burst your bubble but I would not expect this any time soon.
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Muppet babies DVDs please

I hope so that will happen for now i will take anything , i love Muppet Babies so much :mad: :) i am so ready to see baby kermit and piggy again will never tire of that . one thing that i want so bad to is some nintindo ds games would also be great :confused:
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think baby animal was my favorite. Iliked the fact that everybody could walk besides him.
  4. muppet baby

That is right about how they coould walk beside him that was very cool:halo: i love him to .
    Animail was also so cool in the great muppet caper that was my faverite of the muppet movies even though i love all of them .
  5. muppet baby

yes that is true i had thought about that the fact that the muppet babies would probably be doctored and edited , that is true .
    i hope that some one eles may get the rights and not do that all we can do is hope .
    Disney is greddie they have not given the muppets the what they diserve they do not have all the merchindise that that they should have .
    just a little booth out side the muppet 3D theathere witch it terrable Looooo:) :mad:
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I agree with with the merchandising aspect. I would love to see more Muppet merchandise
  7. muppet baby

Amen to that i sure hope that they make some more and realise how great that would be .:mad: :) In the way to get people to like the muppet babies again part of that is mercindising and they should realize that it seems :o
  8. LadyVader

LadyVader New Member

if you really want it them let them know about it call 1-818-560-1000 andask for the Muppet holding company and let them know i don't think they read the forum sorry to say.
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

10. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Any chance they listened to you?
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I got a redirection number. I will try again tomorrow
  12. muppet baby

I am going to call them and see they say thank you lady vadar for the number yaaaaaaaaa :) :mad:
  13. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ugh, me too!!! I really hope they get into the Muppet Babies real soon.

I've already got my DuckTales seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, plus a lot of Looney Tunes and classic Disney cartoons. Now all I need are Muppet Babies, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (I know those are out, I just don't have them yet :cry: ), The Littles, Pac-Man/Donkey Kong/Q-Bert, the rest of The Muppet Show seasons, and maybe Dr. O. G. Readmore too, for good measure.

Hmm, what great old 'toons am I missing? Oh, I know!! The Real Ghostbusters!!!
    :D
    Anthony
  14. muppet baby

I LOVE THE MUPPET SHOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MUPPET SHOW DVD SET SEASON 1.
    The muppet show was the frist show that i ever watched and even my mom and dad watched it with me .

One qustion though i have heard that season 1 is not a complite eposides , is that true ?
    When is season 2 coming out ?
    i can't wait to get the miss piggy cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is my faverite muppet :mad: the muppet show is a all time faverite i love it so much :)
  15. crazed gonzo fa

A few episodes had to have certain songs cut due to licensing ( :boo: ). I beleive either wikipedia or muppet wiki has a list of the cut songs. Besides that it's definetly worth your money! Season 2 hopefully will come out this year.
  16. muppet baby

thanks for the post gonzo fan i am glad that you found that out that was the info that i had i just wanted to know if it was the same i am going to get season 1 soon now . :) It is sad a about the delited songs though that really sucks i wonder why they could not get the lisining to those songs that is starange i mean they had it when they made the show weid i wonder why they could not get it back for the DVD sets
  17. crazed gonzo fa

18. LadyVader

LadyVader New Member

has any one eles called?
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Are the Muppet Babies even really owned by Disney
  20. LadyVader

LadyVader New Member

yes, Disney owns all of this....
    The Muppets

In February 2004, The Walt Disney Company and The Jim Henson Company signed an agreement for Disney to buy the "Muppets" and "Bear in the Big Blue House" franchises, including all worldwide production, distribution and merchandising rights. All inquiries regarding Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House should now be directed to The Walt Disney Company. The phone number for their corporate headquarters is 818.560-1000 or you can visit them on line at www.disney.com

Muppet productions

The Muppet Show
    Muppet Babies
    Muppets Tonight

The Muppet Movie
    The Great Muppet Caper
    The Muppets Take Manhattan
    The Muppets Christmas Carol
    The Muppets Treasure Island
    Muppets From Space

Muppets on Puppets
    The Muppet Musicians of Bremen