1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by erniebert1234ss, Aug 3, 2004.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

There is a 5 DVD Boxset of the Muppet Babies available in FRance. But it only has French audio
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I saw that the other day
  3. ffolke

ffolke New Member

If you are willing to hunt around used bookstores and stuff, you might be able to grab some cheap VHS tapes. I found a valentines day MB tape for $1 yesterday.
  4. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

iTunes certainly did me a favor.

They put up the show that usually aired after MB in my area (Pee-Wee's Playhouse).

BJ
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Did Pee Wee's Playhouse get dropped from Adult Swim?
  6. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Haven't heard anything...sorry unclematt...

Although I think that Cartoon Network needs to make more of a focus on CARTOONS...

BJ
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That's right, they do, although they probably won't ever show Muppet Babies reruns (it seems like Disney doesn't like having it's programs broadcast on non-Disney-owned cable channels. Nickelodeon never boradcasted anything owned by Disney).
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Cartoon Network has shown Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  9. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I love who framed roger rabbit that was on of my faverite movies great flim .:) :concern:
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think that is the only time you will se Mickey and the gang on Cartoon Network
  11. muppet baby

I really wish that cartoon network or hallmark channel would show Muppet babies that would be so cool . I seem to remeber that before i got, satalatte and i watched the muppet babies on the oddicy cannel (Now called Halmark)

i wish they would get Muppet Babies , that would be great but i know that Disney gets pickey about who they give rights to that is a shame but even better would be DVDs .

i hope that comes fast .:) :mad: Kermit and miss piggy are my faverite muppet babies he he he
  12. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Or least Disney should air it on Playhouse Disney which would be more exciting and we can taped them on our recorded videos.:D

What do you think?:)
  13. muppet baby

That is a GREAT IDEA that would be so good i have a dvd recorder and love it so much .

We can all e-mail disney and call and request that and make our voices heard .
    i know that i will
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I like the Playhouse Diney idea
  15. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

The big companies don't seem to listen to the fans much.:boo:
  16. muppet baby

That is true about big companies but it never hurts to try maybe they would come to there senses hope never hurt .:)
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

but rejection does
  18. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

The sad, sad truth.
  19. muppet baby

Yes unclematt i totally agree with actually i was thinks of that after i wrote the coment that i wrote about companies and hope even if we did hope the regection sure does hurt it is sad that they can be so heartless and the world for that matter in a nuber of things .
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Once again we are made for each other