Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
HOPEFULLY THEY DO RELEASE MUPPET BABIES ON DVD AND HOPEFULLY US AUSSIES GET IT TO?
WE ARE STIILL WAITING FOR FRAGGLE ROCK SEASON ONE AND MUPPETS WIZARD OF OZ.

LadyVader

Reaction score
Muppet Babies News Flash

The Compant that made the Dolls still holds the license and Disney feels they can wait it the same with TMTM Sony has the right to that.

spoilednselfish

Reaction score
So theres this site, dvdcraze . tv (Without the spaces.) i believe, they're selling a Muppet Babies DVD (from the pilot to the finale) ..what do you guys think? Is this site even legit??! Sorry about the spaces, I'm supposedly not allowed to post ANY links until 10 posts, and i'm new here. BLAH. LOL.

I've seen the ebay listings that go for almost a hundred bucks, but was wondering..does anyone actually have that set? and is it worth it?

I purchased a set off of ebay..The discs are....okay...the quality is fine, but the problem is some episodes are cut off, especially the, "go byebye" animal always did at the end of episodes. But, since I am so obsessed with the muppet babies (used to watch it when I was a kid, obviously), I enjoy the discs. Just wondering if there was anyone else who purchased a better one?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just e-mailed Disney, and guess what? Disney plans on releasing the first season sometime this August. Disney also plans on releasing the entire Little Muppet Monsters series on the same day as Muppet Babies: The Complete First Season. There will be features included, but I haven't been told what they are yet.

Disney will also start broadcasting Muppet babies on The Disney Channel this june, and every episode, even the last season, will be included.

April Fools (I've done a few other april fools jokes on message boards today, but I promise that this will be my last april fools joke today, and that's not an april fools joke)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
i am so glad i didn't come on april fool's day...

Hey, could you PLEASE email Disney anyways and see if they'd be willing to appease the fans?

BJ

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
I doubt if muppet babies is gonna be released in box sets.I dont know a soul who'd buy one out side this forum :confused: .But muppet babies will problably be on disney in the near future.Right now all we have are plushies and compilation dvds that are attached.
On petitionspot.com there are close to 600 votes(my sister and me included) to release box sets of the muppet babies.:crazy: :crazy:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I just e-mailed Disney, and guess what? Disney plans on releasing the first season sometime this August. Disney also plans on releasing the entire Little Muppet Monsters series on the same day as Muppet Babies: The Complete First Season. There will be features included, but I haven't been told what they are yet.

Disney will also start broadcasting Muppet babies on The Disney Channel this june, and every episode, even the last season, will be included.

April Fools (I've done a few other april fools jokes on message boards today, but I promise that this will be my last april fools joke today, and that's not an april fools joke)
Ha ha, very funny.:mad: :attitude: :crazy:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

hahaha had me very excited as it is only 2 months till august. i hope they will release it soon.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Even for an April Fool's Joke, that's not funny.:mad: Anyone have any REAL information? By the way, the petition on petitionspot.com now has over 600 votes:smile: :crazy: