Muppet Babies reference on Garfield and Friends

Klonoa

Reaction score
Garfield and Friends DVD is very much worth it.

My next (planned) DVD purchases are vol. 2 of the Invader ZIM DVD and Wacky Races. ALF is on DVD, too huh? I'd like to get that one--provided it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get!

--Klonoa

Erine81981

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Garfield and Friends DVD is very much worth it.

My next (planned) DVD purchases are vol. 2 of the Invader ZIM DVD and Wacky Races. ALF is on DVD, too huh? I'd like to get that one--provided it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get!

--Klonoa

Are you talking about the Hanna Barbera "Wacky Races"?

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I have a list on Amazon.com just to keep track of all the 80's cartoons coming out.

Garfield and Friends is def. well worth it. Everything is intact and volume 2 should be out on Dec. 7th which is a big DVD day {thank god WB decided to delay volume 2 of Batman: TAS and Superman}.

The show should be in it's entirty by Spring 2006.

Volume 3 is slated for Mayish in 2005, which means Volume 4 should hit christmas of 2005 and finally wrap up in May 2006.

Also a Garfield holiday dvd is coming out on 10.26 that has Garfield Halloween, thanksgiving and christmas. All 80's classics and all worth the mere 10 bucks the DVD will go for.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I think I might eventually pick up the Garfield season set, I would love to see Disney release Duck Tales though.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I'd love to see Disney release some of their old "Disney Afternoon" lineup on DVD as well. DuckTales was such a well-written show.

I've been eyeing that ALF DVD at Wal-Mart lately. I wonder if that's worth it. Garfield and Friends certainly was.

--Klonoa

Erine81981

Reaction score
Did ya'll know that they still show old Disney 80's and 90's on ToonDisney?

muppetsforever

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

here comes Garfield is my favorite Garfield special. there's a song that plays during part of the scean where Garfield and Odie are in the pound. It's raing and cold and Garfield cuddles up to Odie. I can't for the life of me remember the words, but I do remember how hard I fought back the tears!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Did ya'll know that they still show old Disney 80's and 90's on ToonDisney?
Yeah, but unfortunately I don't get Toon Disney. :sympathy: