Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I am so making a trip to toys r us this weekend!!! Probably can't get the medium sized their a little pricey but I am def getting the beanies! As for Disney's theirs was just one bug disappointment. :/

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Make sure you call your TRU first. I called the closest one to me and asked if they had any in stock by the item number and they said no. Then I asked if she knows when they are getting them in and she said that TRU was not approved to sell the muppets plush. Then I called a TRU about 30 mins from me and they had one of each medium plush so they held the items for me. The medium plush are so cute in person and I bought all 4! I hope mine gets the bean bag muppets plush so I can get those also

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh man...I was just around my TRU today and I forgot to stop in and check these guys out...luckily I only live about 10 minutes away, so I guess I'll just have to make a trip there some other time...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I still love my Sababba Fozzie. These are okay. I do like the Gonzo.

jrxing

Reaction score
I know this may be a dumb question, but are the plushes considered to be "different " than the Disney store ones besides their size? I mean from a collectors perspective ?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh come on people we know there's no such thing as a perfect plushie! XP

Hubert

Reaction score
What is with cross-eyed Gonzo? I hope they aren't all like that.

The other three all seem better than many plush...the animal is by far the best one that I've seen released for a while...