1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Aug 15, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I wanna catalog! :laugh: I'm always looking in magazines for Muppets. (Costume magazines, oriental trading, toys r us, etc.)
  2. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Where at in everyone's TRUs are these located? Like, what aisle?
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oddly enough they were in the preschool section when I went. And they were on a back shelf not really in a aisle. You'd think they would've been with the Disney stuff but nope. I can only speak for the one I went to though. Don't know about other stores.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The plush are always in the preschool section for some reason. Unles they're tie-ins to an action figure line like Regular Show and Adventure Time, where they're next to their respective toy lines.

Of course, one of the TRU I went to had just the big plush, and in the back with the candy for some reason.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Shows how often I go into a TRU now doesn't it? :p Still... I think that's an odd place to put Muppet plushies. I just liked the fact I didn't have to go all over the store looking for them. They were in the first aisle. I haven't been back to TRU to get the others as unfortunately my money requires me to spend it on things I need rather then things I want. :/
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

7. Pinkflower7783

Dude!!! What the?! I never saw that at my TRU!!
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

9. Pinkflower7783

What the Muppet? I am gonna be on the look out for those now! I love sets! :D