Reaction score
Still in development. So far, we have the following people signed on:

Kimp the Shrimp
RedBooberGirl
KrazedMuppet
G-Man
Mrs. Pepper
That Announcer

I hope this is still correct. More people are welcome. Want to try and get more characters in the game.

BEAR

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
*in Johnny voice* Heditawada... Sal, you know youse iron my pants!
**Sal again** Oh, Good, Johnny. I was just checkin'. You know, since the last time I burt a hole in your pinstripes...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
The Only thing i ask is that we have "Live Evections" no email on Friday Morning lets say you PM Big Brother and the Results are listed at Eviction ex: Kimp has been evicted the people that voted from im to leave

Red, bear, ta, Hbdj, Fozzie, daffy, etc so there is accountabilty on who gets evicted

and no HOH Evereyone should be able to go at any time

Just my Thoughts

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm reliable enough to keep going all the way through (fans of MBB1 will know poor Janice had to walk in the end) but put me down anyway. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, folks! Here is an update on the game. This game is going to take more of a Survivor shape than Big Brother. I would like to have 12 players. I know some of you have already expressed interest Kimp, RedBooberGirl, Mrs. Pepper, That Announcer, G-Man, Crazed Muppet and DanDan. There will be 12 players that I will later divide into 2 teams of 6. You will be playing as "teams" for the first part until I merge the teams together and then it is every man for themself (just like in Muppet Big Brother). I would really like to have some more Sesame characters and possible some Fraggles (no Gorgs allowed). This way there will be more variety and it will make things so much more interesting. I will be putting you in a place where you will have to "Survive". Please, get back to me with the characters you want to play. If you already have and you would like to now change your character because of this new info, let me know. Post it here so others are aware. Also confirm if you are going to keep the character you originally chose. Any questions, ask me here. I am hoping we can get this started this weekend or on Monday. Thanks a lot! :zany:

EDIT: If we can't get 12, then we will have to settle with 10 players. 12 is the limit though.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
The Only thing i ask is that we have "Live Evections" no email on Friday Morning lets say you PM Big Brother and the Results are listed at Eviction ex: Kimp has been evicted the people that voted from im to leave

Red, bear, ta, Hbdj, Fozzie, daffy, etc so there is accountabilty on who gets evicted

and no HOH Evereyone should be able to go at any time

Just my Thoughts

I don't know if i really understand what you mean. Can you explain more. Sorry.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll join! I'd be excstatict(sp?) to play Scooter or Clifford if you want some variety!

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I'll join! I'd be excstatict(sp?) to play Scooter or Clifford if you want some variety!
Pick one. Which would you have more fun with? Remember you can pick Sesame or Fraggle characters too if you want. Just let me know.
By the way, welcome back on. I know it gets frustrating when you can't get online for things. I'm happy to see you.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I don't know if i really understand what you mean. Can you explain more. Sorry.

fter some gets voted out Post all the Results like who voted for who

F

furryredmonster

I'll play Elmo.

(If you do not want Elmo, I will not play :smile: Just say, but you wanted variety)