Muppet Big Brother 2

BEAR

Reaction score
I have asked Kevin to set up the thread tonight so that we can get started. Once I post the rules and guidelines and such for the game, we can start.

If Ryan doesn't reply with who he is soon, I will just assign him a character. He originally expressed interest in either Scooter or Clifford, so I will just give him one of those if its okay.

In the meantime, get ready for a great time!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
**Start thinking about what your LUXURY ITEMS will be.**

MrsPepper

Reaction score
BEAR said:
**Start thinking about what your LUXURY ITEMS will be.**
Oh... **slaps forehead** I just realised... I used to watch Big Brother years ago but I haven't in ages. I might not know how to play!! >< I guess it fits with the Sal character though so maybe it won't fail too badly.

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh... **slaps forehead** I just realised... I used to watch Big Brother years ago but I haven't in ages. I might not know how to play!! >< I guess it fits with the Sal character though so maybe it won't fail too badly.

this game will actually take the shape of Survivor not Big Brother as the title of this thread says. In Survivor each player gets to bring one luxury item to the island. Other than that , they are on their own.

That Announcer

Reaction score
"I wanna bring a picture of my Ma! Actually no, maybe I'll bring my microphone... no, I'll take the picture of my Ma.

*turns around* Hey, I love my Ma!"

EDIT: (OOC: The thread is set up! Come on, everybody over to the Games forum!)