Mrs. Pepper
That Announcer
FurryRedMonster
Bear

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I'll play Elmo.

(If you do not want Elmo, I will not play :smile: Just say, but you wanted variety)
I will take Elmo of course. I want some Sesame characters, and who best to represent, huh!!! :smirk:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
**Sal again** Oh, Good, Johnny. I was just checkin'. You know, since the last time I burt a hole in your pinstripes...
*Johnny again* Wha'? Sal, I been onstage in that pinstripe! You dirty monkey!

BEAR

Reaction score
So far we have:
1. Kimptheshrimp--Grover
2. KrazedMuppet--Gonzo
3. G-Man--Boober
4. Mrs. Pepper--Miss Piggy
5. That Announcer--Johnny Fiama
6. Furryredmonster--Elmo
7. Redboobergirl--???
8. DanDanStrawberry--???
9. Theprawncracker--???

If this is incorrect, please let me know. Also, Redboobergirl, DanDan, and Prawnie, please get back to me with who your characters will be.
There is still room for 1 more or 3 more to play. We are looking for a total of 10 or 12 for the game. Thanks. Have a great weekend!! :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bear, I would like to change my character, but as of yet, I do not know to whom I should change it. I will get back to you most likely tonight about it, okay? :smile: Thank you!

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Bear, I would like to change my character, but as of yet, I do not know to whom I should change it. I will get back to you most likely tonight about it, okay? :smile: Thank you!

That's fine, Mrs. P. Try and let me know tonight.

The others who have not given me characters, please let me know asap.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay Bear, I am officially letting you know! I would like to play Sal Manilla, pretty please with a cherry on top. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Okay Bear, I am officially letting you know! I would like to play Sal Manilla, pretty please with a cherry on top. :big_grin:

I had a feeling you might go with him. Sal, it is! I will make the change. It is nice to see a significantly different looking group of characters from the last time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
hee hee, yeah. Thank you so much! My thoughts were, it would be a complete blast to be Piggy, but she was in it last time, and it would be so much fun if Johnny AND Sal were there!

oh oh, brainwave. Someone should TOTALLY be Clueless Morgan!!