Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great job Jay. Did he do her that way becuase she used to do the voice of Sally on the Peanuts or what?

Beauregard

Reaction score
It says below that she was in the peanuts musical, or something.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Kristen won the Tony award a few years back for playing Sally Brown in the Broadway production of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown". Though she's been doing a lot of TV and movie work since, I felt using her performance as Sally would be the best visual for a caricature of her.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I'm trying to bump this thread back into life after a long time of dormancy.

For those who don't know me, hi! I'm Lowercasegods, otherwise known as Jay Fosgitt. I'm a cartoonist and a Muppets fan.

A few years back I began posting some of my Muppet cartoons here on MC. I'm considering starting back up again, but I want to gauge the popularity of my work first.

So please feel free to go to the beginning of this thread (if you haven't already), check out my work and let me know what you think. If there's no interest, I can dig it. I'll just keep my Muppet art to myself. But if there is interest, let me know and I'll make more to share with you guys soon!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of course there's interest. Any art--especially Muppet art--is most welcome!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I just looked at all of your past cartoons and they are amazing! I would definitely love to see more of them!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thank you! I have an idea with long-forgotten Sesame Street Muppet Roosevelt Franklin that I'm anxious to try!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great to have you back, Jay! I can't wait to see the home runs you've got to show us next!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Be able to bring home the bacon, so to speak. *gets chopped by Miss Piggy*