Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

MrsPepper

Reaction score
How could I have missed this thread before? I lvoe the style and these are great. ^^ When I get a chance I'm going to dev-watch you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh man; just when I thought it couldn't get any better! Excellent work, Jay! Absolutely HYSTERICAL!!!!!!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
You're right, and no worries about being a downer. My fiance managed to point it out to me a few minutes after I posted it on deviantart last Thursday. I also found a misspelling in there besides his name, so now I've got that hanging over my head, too. Man, I hate errors.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Dude the Hoggle bar one was awsome, totaly awsome, you and Vic have so much talent! :excited: I wanna see more! make more!:halo:

zns

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
You're right, and no worries about being a downer. My fiance managed to point it out to me a few minutes after I posted it on deviantart last Thursday. I also found a misspelling in there besides his name, so now I've got that hanging over my head, too. Man, I hate errors.
We all make mistakes man. You're engaged?! Congratulations.:excited: I wish you and your fiance all the best in the world

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thank you, zns! We've been dating for three years and I just proposed to her this past October 29th. And it's probably no surprise that she's as big a Muppet fan as I am!

zns

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Thank you, zns! We've been dating for three years and I just proposed to her this past October 29th. And it's probably no surprise that she's as big a Muppet fan as I am!
Sounds like you two will have a very a happy life together, as I know you will.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*starts crying* Why do I always cry at threads about married people? *sniff-blows nose* Good luck with you Lowercase.