Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I am very proud of myself today. I only needed to eat 930 calories so far! This is a breakdown of what I ate today.

Breakfast:

1 rice cake - 35 calories
1 Tbs peanut butter - 95 calories
1 oz cheddar cheese - 100 calories

Total: 235 calories

Lunch:

1 Easy Microwaveable Potatoh! - 150 calories
1 Tbs spreadable butter - 80 calories
1 Tsp salt - 0 calories
1 piece cinnamon toast - 40 calories (only ate that b/c the potato took too darn long..)

Total: 270 calories

Dinner:

1 slice pumpernickel bread: 80 calories
1 slice cheddar cheese: 50 calories
2 slices mozzarella cheese: 100 calories
1 serving roast beef slices: 60 calories
50 cinnamon graham goldfish: 140 calories

Total: 430 calories

And I still have around 70 calories to play around with. (I'm trying seriously restricting myself to see what happens. I'll go no lower then 1,000 which is what my limit is today.)

If I still get hungry later I'll have a SF jello (10 cal) with SF whip topping (20 cal) or maybe a cinnamon toast (40 cal) with butter spray (0 cal).

It's kinda strange how I'm falling into my old patterns again when I really am not thinking about it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Dropped two more pounds. Two more and I'm in that weight range I wanted to be in. Also sighed and went ahead and bought that custom Dr. Scholl's, uh, soles. I have to do something. My feet hurt something awful.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I am very proud of myself today. I only needed to eat 930 calories so far! This is a breakdown of what I ate today.

Breakfast:

1 rice cake - 35 calories
1 Tbs peanut butter - 95 calories
1 oz cheddar cheese - 100 calories

Total: 235 calories

Lunch:

1 Easy Microwaveable Potatoh! - 150 calories
1 Tbs spreadable butter - 80 calories
1 Tsp salt - 0 calories
1 piece cinnamon toast - 40 calories (only ate that b/c the potato took too darn long..)

Total: 270 calories

Dinner:

1 slice pumpernickel bread: 80 calories
1 slice cheddar cheese: 50 calories
2 slices mozzarella cheese: 100 calories
1 serving roast beef slices: 60 calories
50 cinnamon graham goldfish: 140 calories

Total: 430 calories

And I still have around 70 calories to play around with. (I'm trying seriously restricting myself to see what happens. I'll go no lower then 1,000 which is what my limit is today.)

If I still get hungry later I'll have a SF jello (10 cal) with SF whip topping (20 cal) or maybe a cinnamon toast (40 cal) with butter spray (0 cal).

It's kinda strange how I'm falling into my old patterns again when I really am not thinking about it.
I'm glad that you did so well Sara! (sorry I didn't respond yesterday..I wasn't feeling well.)

Dropped two more pounds. Two more and I'm in that weight range I wanted to be in. Also sighed and went ahead and bought that custom Dr. Scholl's, uh, soles. I have to do something. My feet hurt something awful.
CONGRATULATIONS about losing 2 pounds Kelly!:big_grin: (But sorry about your feet hurting so much.Hopefully the shoes will help.)
Today I almost cheated. But let me explain why. I went to bowling today & this mother of one of the women (the woman..NOT the mother,has Down's Syndrome) was trying to give me pointers on bowling.Then she (the mother) said "Do like Jenny does." I did & still was doing horrible! I do just fine when "Jenny" and the mother aren't there.IT'S LIKE THEY'RE FORKING JINXES TO ME!:mad: I usually get Ice Tea Lemonade w/Splenda from Starbucks after bowling.THIS time I was tempted to get my pre- diet Double Choc Chip Frappucino because I was so angry and upset.But I didn't.
Today's breakfast:Life cereal
Lunch: Peach yogurt
Afternoon snack:granola bar
Dinner:?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sniffle ... I think I broke my femur during bowling class. I leaned over and heard a horrible crunch, like the bone telescoped. Never did go to the doctor, but something's been weird with my leg ever since.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sniffle ... I think I broke my femur during bowling class. I leaned over and heard a horrible crunch, like the bone telescoped. Never did go to the doctor, but something's been weird with my leg ever since.
How long ago did this happen?:concern:
(Pardon me for muffining this thread)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Uh, lessee ... I was out of high school, I think, so ... late 90's, after 1996.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Down another three pounds! The 5.5 mile cross country hike yesterday did me good, and the 1 mile run everyday for a week prior to that helped too!

I've never felt better, and while I still have 15 pounds to go, I'm so proud of myself for working so hard.

Me: 30 pounds difference