Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, a nine-month-long pause won't hurt. If it is the case, it's more important to be well-nourished than to stiff the kid.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, a nine-month-long pause won't hurt. If it is the case, it's more important to be well-nourished than to stiff the kid.

Thank you for the sentiment, RedPiggy. I'll post and keep ya updated.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I don't really want to squawk everywhere, as I'm not totally sure yet. But I believe I'm pregnant, so I may not be able to really join in like I should to losing weight guys.

I took a test yesterday and it showed positive, barely, but it was there. So I'll keep ya'll updated as to what's going on, I guess.
Sounds good.:smile: And if you are expecting,CONGRATULATIONS!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I am, I am! I took yet another test today, and it came out positive! I'll schedule a test next week to get examined.

Wish me luck guys.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I am, I am! I took yet another test today, and it came out positive! I'll schedule a test next week to get examined.

Wish me luck guys.
Muppet Newsman:We interrupt this thread for a VERY IMPORTANT REASON!:smile:
(((Sara))) I'm SO happy for you! Congratulations!:excited: You & your husband must be thrilled huh?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, well ... I finally remembered to do measurements and stuff.

I've lost 1.5 inches on my hips, 2.75 inches on my hips (no WONDER my pants can't stay on, LOL), and 1.5 pounds.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've been having computer problems so that's why I haven't posted here.

But last time I was weighed at the gym I had dropped to 114.1. At the moment I never eat ice cream simply because a lot of dairy products clogs my throat up. I'm not drinking soft drink unless it's diet (sugar free), I've gone cold turkey on both chips and fish (I'm sticking to hamburgers and hot dogs) and I'm now cutting strongly back on the cakes and sweets in general (I'm starting to eat more fruit for desserts)

I hope it'll help. It should make a difference I expect.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My weight has dropped to 113.5.

I've been told that even crumbed fish is better overall than a hot dog, but at least I can ask people if they'll cook grilled fish for me, which has the least amount of fat in it. If not crumbed is slightly better than battered.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was shocked to learn I've finally broken the 155 barrier. I'm now 153.5lbs. In four months, I've lost 10lbs with the "never sit down at work" diet, LOL.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I lost 10 more pounds since my last post here, but then I had a relatively stressful week and thanks to the holiday put 5 pounds back. However, after a week of vigorous exercise and getting the eating back under control, I took the 5 pounds back off. I'm now 5 pounds away from my "healthy" weight, but I lowered my goal more, so I have another 10-15 pounds to go before I'll be satisfied.

I have not been doing any weight training, all cardio, because I really don't have a desire to look ripped, just skinny. I am back down to a 34" waist, which I haven't been since my junior year of High School, and I've had to buy all new clothes. :big_grin:

If you're till reading, this next part is just to vent. My job has been occupying a LOT of my time, but it has been a very good thing. My boss has been out and long story short, it's been blissful. Now my boss is coming back next week and there will be some issues that will need to be resolved, and I'm in a tizzy over it. I'm so scared that I'm going to gain all my weight back because of this. Believe me, it's not just a "I don't like my boss" thing, it's more complex, but either way, I'm worried about all of it.