Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

Katzi428

Reaction score
I lost 10 more pounds since my last post here, but then I had a relatively stressful week and thanks to the holiday put 5 pounds back. However, after a week of vigorous exercise and getting the eating back under control, I took the 5 pounds back off. I'm now 5 pounds away from my "healthy" weight, but I lowered my goal more, so I have another 10-15 pounds to go before I'll be satisfied.

I have not been doing any weight training, all cardio, because I really don't have a desire to look ripped, just skinny. I am back down to a 34" waist, which I haven't been since my junior year of High School, and I've had to buy all new clothes. :big_grin:

If you're till reading, this next part is just to vent. My job has been occupying a LOT of my time, but it has been a very good thing. My boss has been out and long story short, it's been blissful. Now my boss is coming back next week and there will be some issues that will need to be resolved, and I'm in a tizzy over it. I'm so scared that I'm going to gain all my weight back because of this. Believe me, it's not just a "I don't like my boss" thing, it's more complex, but either way, I'm worried about all of it.
I read the whole thing Dave (even the vent:wink:) That's wonderful about having to buy all new clothes! I'll bet you're proud of yourself,huh?
And please don't worrying about slipping due to the stress of your boss OK? Bosses can be a pain in the ankles (you know the other "a" word I want to say,right? But both you & I know that this is a family forum sooo...) Anyway, just take it easy.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations Dave. :big_grin:

That's a splendid achievement. And like Kathy said, "Keep cool." You'll be okay.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm still trying. I've started steak sandwiches as a recommended substitute for hamburgers. My next weigh-in is Thursday. I hope I'm still going down.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:big_grin: I have gone down. 112.4 :excited:

I'm going to keep watching what I eat. The gym instructor would like to see me down to 110 by the next three weeks.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I guess I'm back to losing weight again. It honestly kinda hurts to be getting back into the swing of things that were before, but yeah....I'm back again.

My current weight is 247. I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds in the next 2-3 weeks.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I guess I'm back to losing weight again. It honestly kinda hurts to be getting back into the swing of things that were before, but yeah....I'm back again.

My current weight is 247. I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds in the next 2-3 weeks.
*huggles*

Katzi428

Reaction score
I don't think we need this thread anymore. Don't get me wrong, everyone. I'm still on my diet. And I'm sure the rest of you are. I hope you're all doing OK on yours. I'm all right on mine.
Thanks.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's okay if you don't want to post here anymore Kathy. Perhaps the rest of us may still like to talk about our own diets? You don't have to participate. Good luck with your diet goals Kathy dear. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, even though I'm pretty much within my goals now, weight and otherwise (even had to buy new pants), I don't mind popping in every now and again.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievements RedPiggy. :big_grin:

My next weigh-in is in two days. I'm still trying hard. Perhaps I'll need to try harder. But I won't give up.