Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I ran 7.5 miles today....well yesteday in 57 minutes since it's past midnight. Too bad it was in the gym and not outside in the heat.....Summers in Texas are horrible.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good on you Sara. :big_grin:

I'm down to 112.1. My weight is measured in kilograms as opposed to pounds. In case some of you are unaware that's way I may seem so unbelievably thin to your minds. LOL :wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow Bill! Great job so far! (247.1 pounds in english measurements) You're really doing wonderful.

Apparently I miscalculated my clothing weight for the Wii Fit when I weighed myself last time. (I usually measure myself in the buff, for complete accuracy.)

So, I currently weigh 244.2 pounds! Yay me! (I lost 2.0 lbs, so in actuality I weighed around 246.2 probably. Not totally sure as the inaccurate weighing wasn't good for keeping track.)

I've started walking a certain road, which I believe is about 1/2 mile each morning to deliver their three papers. It's a nice walk, takes me about 10-15 minutes. (I go slow, because it's dark and very early in the morning.)

Then later I walk throughout the Extended Care Retirement Home, which is about another 1/4 mile, possibly. So, I probably walk a total of 3/4 mile each day. Nice way to get a good light start to exercise.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I ran 7.5 miles today....well yesteday in 57 minutes since it's past midnight. Too bad it was in the gym and not outside in the heat.....Summers in Texas are horrible.
Wow Bill! Great job so far! (247.1 pounds in english measurements) You're really doing wonderful.

Apparently I miscalculated my clothing weight for the Wii Fit when I weighed myself last time. (I usually measure myself in the buff, for complete accuracy.)

So, I currently weigh 244.2 pounds! Yay me! (I lost 2.0 lbs, so in actuality I weighed around 246.2 probably. Not totally sure as the inaccurate weighing wasn't good for keeping track.)

I've started walking a certain road, which I believe is about 1/2 mile each morning to deliver their three papers. It's a nice walk, takes me about 10-15 minutes. (I go slow, because it's dark and very early in the morning.)

Then later I walk throughout the Extended Care Retirement Home, which is about another 1/4 mile, possibly. So, I probably walk a total of 3/4 mile each day. Nice way to get a good light start to exercise.
Excellent work you guys!:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Kathy. I have now lost 4 kilograms. My last weigh-in was 111.4. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've been dizzy all week. Good news: I'm down to 151 lbs. Bad news: My blood sugar and blood pressure was low from not eating during work. I'm gonna have to snack more often. I'd hate to have to go to the hospital or something.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've been dizzy all week. Good news: I'm down to 151 lbs. Bad news: My blood sugar and blood pressure was low from not eating during work. I'm gonna have to snack more often. I'd hate to have to go to the hospital or something.
Good news on losing weight Kelly!:smile: But not so good news about having low blood sugar & low blood pressure :eek: Nabisco has 100 calorie snacks out.So (if you're not diabetic) try those. They're delish! You gotta eat something! We don't want you in the hospital!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I didn't eat at all since breakfast at 4 this morning. Didn't have time, what with my first Code Blue, massive amounts of total BS (like dealing with gastric tube troubles) ... I was crying all day, basically. I just ... don't have time to eat sometimes.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I didn't eat at all since breakfast at 4 this morning. Didn't have time, what with my first Code Blue, massive amounts of total BS (like dealing with gastric tube troubles) ... I was crying all day, basically. I just ... don't have time to eat sometimes.
Ohhh ((((((( Kelly)))) I'm sorry you had a rough day. Sounds really crazy! But don't you get a break at work? You HAVE to put something in your stomach or you'll get sick.:concern: