1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

TG: *holding onto the breakables* O_O

Cait: That sounds awesome! Especially that last part. XPPP

Lips: *steps out of the room and into the hall, smiling at Zoot* =)
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (to Ed): Yeah, maybe.

Cotterpin (to Waldo): Can I cheer you up too?
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *screaming at the top of his lungs while running* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Ailie: Let's get to work then. XPP

Zoot: *still cantering in slow motion* <33 Liiiiii-- *falls onto his face* --ps. X_X
  4. AnimatedC9000

Waldo: Sure, Cotterpin. *manages a weak smile and flies down to her level*

Digit: Go ahead, Cotterpin. We'll need all the help we can get.

Cait: Woot! XPP *follows Ailie to get the supplies*

Lips: O_O Zoot! *rushes to Zoot's side* Are you okay?
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Let's see...we got some pie...some bricks...more pie...a wrench...a monkey wrench...a monkey...

Zoot: *unconsciously* I don't wanna ride the pony...noooooo...
  6. RedPiggy

Cotterpin (pats Waldo on the head): I'm using you as an inspiration down in Doozer Dome, Waldo! We're gonna make a STATUE of you out of Doozer Sticks!

Spike (mildly watching the touching scene, comes over to Waldo and bends down): 'Sides, 'Do ... evah hear of da caveman an' da swamp monster? Da cave man saw a sick swamp monster an' decided ta help it. It asked da swamp monster if he was gonna bite. Da swamp monster was, like, "Pffbt, NO." So da little meaty caveman came closer an' was gobbled up. Slidin' down da gullet, da caveman cried, "'Ey, whatcha do DAT for?" An' da swamp monster was like, "Uh, DUH, I'm a swamp monster."

Kelly (has been sending Digit electronic private messages, blushes deeply for out-of-context news quotes)
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

That sounds a lot like the story of the frog and the scorpion. *Wonders about... *Shrugs, lets the thought go. *Keeps typing.
  8. RedPiggy

9. The Count

Well... The frog and the scorpion, if I remember correctly, from the TV superhero movie The Black Scorpion—and the Scorpion was miss Darci Walker/Tucker...

A scorpion came up to the bank of a river wanting to get across, but couldn't swim. She saw a frog who could and asked if it would carry her on his back to the other shore. The frog warily asked if she promised not to sting him, he would take her over the water. Halfway to the other side, the scorpion stung the frog. The frog said: What have you done! Now we'll both drown." To which the scorpion simply replied: "It's my nature."
  10. RedPiggy

Kelly (to Ed): Yeah, although the one I gave you was similar, there's actually another one I remember about a boy and a snake. I guess that particular plot line really gets around ....

Spike: At least as old as us...
  11. AnimatedC9000

Waldo: *laughs* Aww, thanks guys. You really know how to cheer a guy up on a rainy day. =) And a statue... wow, never had a statue of me in my life. I'll help with the production, okay Cotterpin?

Cait: *pulls Ailie towards Kelly's direction* Guys, I know that there is some tension between you two. I don't want to see two of my closest friends ignore each other. Can you two... make up?
  12. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty is in his closet, greedily counting his intake of nickels for the day.

Lefty: Ol' MacLefty had some coins, E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOO! Riiiiiiiiight!

Newsie, still in his Ghostbusters outfit, leaps into closet.

Newsie: Hurry, Egon! I spotted another ghost on the second floor! Grab your proton pack!

Lefty (startled; causes the nickels to go flying all over the place) RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! !

Newsie: We must destroy him before he wrecks havoc!

Lefty: Who is it dis time? Huckleberry Hound?

Newsie: No, this one is much shorter...

RF enters, covered from head to toe in flour.

Newsie: *gasps* There he is!

Aims his plastic toy "ghost zapper at RF.

Newsie: Stay where you are!

RF: *sighs* Look, for the last time, it's me, Roosevelt Franklin! I was involved in a home ec. mishap this afternoon involving an exploding oven, and I haven't had time to clean up.

Newsie: Die, vile fiend!

Tries to "blast" RF.

RF gives him a harsh kick in an extremely sensitive area and walks away.

Newsie: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! (falsetto) He's loose! The ghost is loose!

Lefty kicks Newsie in the rear, sending him out of his closet headfirst.

Lefty: GET OUTTA ERE, NOID!

Slams door.
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

*explosion sends me through the roof of the dorms* I'm okay! Never I repeat ever look in a suspicious box in a bar
  14. The Count

Thanks for the :) Christy.
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bobo: What is IN here?
    Bo: No, Bobo, no!
    Bobo: Go, Bobo, go?
    Beau: *opens mouth* *explosion*
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

I told you not to open that! Now how else are we to rebuild?
  17. The Count

Trust me Christy, all parties know of what's going on. Rebuild is right. Was hoping I wouldn't have to do this until tomorrow, but... The dorms will close down for a little while, at least for the weekend. Need a breath of fresh air and I think this'll allow all of us to clear our heads. Will post any updates as to what I may decide doing to reinstitute the dorms' opening on Monday. Thanks, hope you guys and gals understand, stay tuned.

Count down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.