1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count Moderator

Dunno... Lisa keeps him on a short leash. *Rimshot. We haven't seen them in ages. Though that'd probably be 7 times as much in dog years. *Notices Christy isn't there. Oh well... *Misses Kelly.
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *prods Mr. Turtle* O_O
  3. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty stands, in a daze...

Newsie: Oh s***!

Lefty: @_@ Wha happen...?

Newsie: You fall down?

Lefty: Da last ting I remember was...someone coldcockin' me...

Newsie: It wasn't me, I swear!

Lefty: Don't swear. Yer mudder will whack youse wit a broom er sometin'. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Newsie: A broom? That's nothing, she--so you have no idea who hit you?

Lefty: I suspect da news crum.

Newsie: Uh...

Lefty: Oh! Riiiiiiiiight. Sorry. It couldn't have been youse, on accounta youse don't know how ta hit properly.

Newsie: That's right, heh heh. Schoolyard bullies used to hoist my underwear to the top of the flagpole...while I was still wearing them...

Lefty: Where's Crazy Harry?

Newsie: Tommy threw him out the window.

Lefty: Fer what?

Newsie: I dunno. Probably because of his beard.

Lefty: His beard?

Newsie: Yeah. You know how Harry wears that scruffy, ugly beard...probably got on Tommy's nerves.

Lefty: How's about dat smart-aleck punk what hangs out here?

Newsie: Roosevelt Franklin?

Lefty: Yeah. It coulda been him!

Newsie: I don't think so.

Lefty: How come ya sound so sure?

Newsie: Uh...he's shorter than you?

Lefty: Oh yeah. He suffers from da Webster syndrome. Riiiight.

Newsie: Either that or he's only ten years old and hasn't grown yet.

Lefty: Pfft. He's been ten since 1970. Da kid must have Peter Pan genies er sometin'.

Newsie: Genes.

Lefty: Huh?

Newsie: Not "genies." Genes.

Lefty punches Newsie in the face; Newsie flops to the floor.

Lefty: Mook! Dat was just in case ya did hit me!

Mr. Turtle (to Ailie) How the deuce do you know it's me? I'm wearing this disguise to hide from your demented roommate.
  4. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *takes all of her roomies over to visit Ailie and them* *knocks on the door* Hello? Anyone home?

Lips: ... Zoot? Dr. Teeth? Anybody?

Waldo: *knocks on the door*
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: Oh, hi guys... XP Come in. Wanna drink or a snack or something?

Ailie: O_O What do you mean you think the Kiely Cheetah Girl is hot? ! Have you been inhaling paint again? =P

Dr. Teeth: ...well...she--I mean-- ;_; *hangs head*

Ailie: ...I do too. =P Shhhhhh.
  6. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Waldo: Thanks, Spammy!

Lindbergh: Snacks would be great!

Cait: Can I hasa cookie? O_O *puppy-dog eyes*

TG: ... I don't wanna know...
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: Okies...let's see if I can find some oreos in here... *rummages through a cabinet* ... *pulls out a chainsaw, a yardstick, one of Dr. Teeth's boots, a dead fish, and a field hockey stick* O_O Ummmmm...

Chamberlain: *pokes TG repeatedly*

Zoot: *leaps into Lips's arms* ^_^
  8. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *joins Spammy* What's wrong? :confused:

Waldo: Hey, have any Skittles? O_O

Cait: I like Skittles. O_O

TG: *to Chamberlain* WILL YOU STOP THAT! ?

Lips: *catches Zoot* Hey there, Zoot. =)
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: O_O I don't think so...

Dr. Teeth: You people and yo Skittles...Skittles ain't got schmitt on M&Ms. And not that whineh rappah...I mean the candeh. =P *hoards them*

Zoot: ...I love you. XPP *clings*
  10. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: ... uh... whatever happened to "Taste the Rainbow"? Come on, Dr. Teeth, I thought there was always a rainbow in your head...

Waldo: *turns into a rainbow* Imaginaaaation... XPPP

Digit: You worry me sometimes, Waldo...

Lips: I love you too... XPP *huggles*
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: But I likes girls, Cait. =PPP

Ailie: Me too. XPPP

Both: *gawk at Spammy* O_O <33

Spamela: *rolls her eyes*

Zoot: Yay. ^_^ *huggles Lips back*
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *tentatively strides out of her dorm in the middle of the night and places a batch of cookies outside of every resident's door, attempting to be as quiet as a mouse* ... *tiptoes back to Room 17, heaving a tired little sigh and turns in*
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: *asleep in a hammock in the Dorm Lobby* Must...fill...application...*snore*
    Bobo: *asleep in a hammock in the Dorm Lobby* Must...feel...alive...*snore*
    Beau: *awake...etc* I supp-sect I have to clean up this mess they all left for me...

(Sidenote: Suppose/Suspect...Remember when Beau used to get words mixed up halfway?)
  14. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony slides a thank you note to Spamela for the cookies under the door to Room 17.

=)
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Spike (to Kelly): Watcha up to?

Kelly (madly writing stuff down): Trying to hurry up the paperwork. *looks at Spike* Why are there crumbs on your chin?

Spike (shrugs): So, gettin' a puppy, are we? *grins* I like mine wit' honey barbecue sauce.

Kelly (shakes head): Don't start. I'm not in the mood for pro-puppy flames again. Besides, we're getting two ... a chocolate Lab and a black one. They'll be ready around June.

Spike: Dey make chocolate dogs?

Kelly (groans): THE COLOR, NOT THE FLAVOR!
  16. The Count Moderator

*Opens door... *Finds cookies. Wha huh? *Whispers: cooooookies. *Takes them inside to share with roomies. *Leaves a note under Room #17 saying thank-you to Spammy with love from all of us.

We should do something nice for Spammy. Something that Chamberlain won't be able to eat.
    Count: How about that fanfic idea you had?
    Mmm, there's that... Then there's the other counting cast. We might have to think it over.
    *UD is playing the organ, a sweet yet moody melody issueing from the keyboard and pipes at the same time.
  17. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie and Lefty walk down the hall, dressed as Ghostbusters; they both carry "ghost-blasting" devices.

Lefty: Why are we dressed dis way again? :confused:

Newsie: We're the Ghostbusters! =D

Lefty: I know, but...why da matchin' suits?

Newsie: We're the Ghostbusters! =D

Lefty: Why couldn't we just wear our regular--

Newsie: Because we're the Ghostbusters! =D

Lefty backhands Newsie in the face.

Lefty: Stop sayin' dat, er I'll "mistake" youse fer a ghost an' bust youse. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Newsie: OW! X_X

Lefty: Heh heh heh. Ow. I love dat sound! =P

Newsie (sniffles, on the verge of tears) Ghostbusters...don't cry...Ghostbusters...don't cry...

Lefty: Ya really saw a spook?

Newsie: Yes. I was in the common room this morning, just sitting there, staring into space, as I'm wont to do. All of a sudden, this transparent...thing...appeared before my eyes.

Lefty: Is dat why yer hair's standin' up like dat kid what stays in our room?

Newsie: Exactly. I tried to comb it down, but it wouldn't budge. No wonder Roosevelt Franklin never combs his hair.

Lefty: So what did dis spook look like?

Newsie: Snagglepuss.

Lefty: O_O

Newsie: He looked like Snagglepuss.

Lefty is so angry/disgusted with Newsie, he doesn't know *what* to do to the reporter.

Tony walks by and snickers.

Tony: Ah. A couple of Gary Stus. Morning, gents! =D

Lefty: :confused:
  18. christyb New Member

*jumps on the desk and rings the bell* Hiya all I'm back from Yore or actually the docks to see the ol town
  19. The Count Moderator

Aargh! *Tosses keys to the bus to Christy. C'mon, before Dr. Teeth finds out we've gone. :crazy: :eek:
  20. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (yawns, starts walking around with Spike and Cotterpin): So, we have new visitors, right?

Cotterpin (driving in her scooter): Right.

Kelly: Has anyone heard what rooms they have?

Spike and Cotterpin (shake heads)

Kelly (shrugs): Well, maybe if we just wander around aimlessly, we'll run into people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.