1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bobo: *wondering about randomly*
    Beau: Watch out!
    Bo: We don't wanna have to scrape the doozer off the floor with a spatula...
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (screeching backwards): NO kidding! *stares at Bobo* Wow. You're not as big as Spike ... but to a Doozer, you're STILL huge!

Kelly (blushes): And with that warm welcome, *extends hand* I'm Kelly, this is Spike, and this is Cotterpin. Glad to see some new faces around.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: I'm Bo, we're squatters.
    Bobo: Sounds nice...
    Bo: We're trying not to splatter anyone...But, yeah, we're basically squatting.
  4. RedPiggy

Spike (grins): Heh, sounds like my kinda outfit ...

Kelly (rolls eyes): Forget it. You're not being traded out. *to Bo, Beau, Bobo (LOL)* So, have you guys been here before?

Cotterpin (to Kelly): Um, if they were, isn't that kind of insulting them to not know they were?

Kelly (to Cotterpin): Are lotsa people supposed to live here?

Cotterpin (nods)

Kelly: Have you seen lotsa people around?

Cotterpin (shakes head)

Kelly: That's what I thought. *to ... the group :p* So, anything you need? *playfully twirls pool key around finger* I got a key to the POOOOOL.... ;)
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *finds the notes from Tony and Ed's crew, smiles vaguely and stores them away* ... *walks into the pool area and climbs up one of those tall lifeguard chairs to do her job*
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*With the 3 Bo's... Sheesh. Okay you lot, I'll give you Room #26. That way you're closer to the old core group of MC'ers, near Prawn and Toga. Christy, she can just crash in the downstairs office or pester you in your room. *Hands key to room to Bo. Just follow the floor map, second door on your left after turning to the left past the common room. *Leaves brownies for Kelly and some for Bo and Christy, and the others too.
  7. RedPiggy

Spike (eyes wide): Ooh, brownies. *gulp*

Cotterpin: You are such a pig.

Spike (to Cotterpin, pouting): Aw, didja want one?

Kelly (to Ed): Soooo ... that Ernie-and-some-random-number guy doesn't live there in 26 anymore? *hands edited map to Bo* Here ya go. All fixed up.
  8. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *tries to steal a brownie from Spike and draws his talons back* O_O
  9. RedPiggy

Kelly (waves to the three B's): Well, we're gonna go hang around town for awhile. See ya later!

Spike: Knock 'em dead.

Cotterpin: Bye! Good meeting you!

Spike: ... den EAT 'em, heheheh.

*Kelly, Spike, and Cotterpin leave*
  10. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: I WANT A BROWNIEEEEEEEE! ! !
  11. The Count

*To Kelly: No, Kyle moved out at the end of February, around when you moved in I think. *Off to watch some TV.
  12. RedPiggy

*Kelly, Spike, and Cotterpin are on a sofa in the common room, twiddling their thumbs*

Spike (sighs): Well, we've wasted a perfectly good day. Now what?

Kelly (shrugs): At least we got to meet some new people this time. And I turned in my homework. And my brother put the down payment on the puppies -- they are SOOOOOOO cute! *is in total cute mode*

Cotterpin (to Kelly): So, if you're done with all of your assignments ... does that mean you'll finish off my story?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. I only usually write when I'm depressed or anxious. I'm pretty tame in terms of mood ... so I don't know what to say. *resting chin in her hands* I've been considering letting it die.

Cotterpin: Maybe I can help?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. My problem is that I know what I wanted to do to your character, but now I can't determine what to do after that.
  13. The Count

*From nearby. Well, she has to regain who she is right? Have her live a day or so through as the Fraggle she is now... Then seek the Trash Heap's help/advice, a song or two, then back to resolution. Sounds quite simple doesn't it? But it rully isn't. Mmm... *Fiddles a bit with loose wrapped Wedding Piggy figure for a moment. You know, I have a fic idea meself... Might take a while before it gets posted if at all. Sorta a mix of Phantom of the Opera and a bit of rearranging. Oh well. *Back to work. :busy:
  14. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *tramping down the halls back and forth as loud and as boisterous as he can, trying to make a loose floorboard to jump on* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Ailie: O_O *watches, having nothing better to do with her life*
  15. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: O_O *watches with Ailie, totally bored*

Waldo: O_O *becomes a springboard for Chamberlain to bounce on*

Digit & Lindbegh: O_O
  16. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *snarls* Go away, Waldo! >_> *continues romping down the hall*

Ailie: ...hey Cait. =P *offers pie*
  17. AnimatedC9000

Waldo: Just tryin' to help... =( *sadly starts to fly away*

Digit: Oh no... O_O

Lindbergh: Waldo, come back! O_O

Cait: ... hi, Ailie. *eats some of the pie*
  18. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *sprinting back and forth, making clattering noises*

Ailie: *surveys Chamberlain a little longer* So do you wanna...do...something? =P
  19. AnimatedC9000

Digit & Lindbergh: *trying to cheer Waldo up*

Cait: .. sure. Like what?

Lips: *pokes his head outside the room* :confused:
  20. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *lacing up some Doc Martens so his stomps are even more powerful and louder*

Ailie: Play a game? Eat more pie? Run around? Fall into another dimension? Throw at stuff at Dr. Teeth? Eat more pie? =P

Zoot: O_O Liiiiiips... *runs in slow motion towards him* <33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.