1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bobo: *wondering about randomly*
    Beau: Watch out!
    Bo: We don't wanna have to scrape the doozer off the floor with a spatula...
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (screeching backwards): NO kidding! *stares at Bobo* Wow. You're not as big as Spike ... but to a Doozer, you're STILL huge!

Kelly (blushes): And with that warm welcome, *extends hand* I'm Kelly, this is Spike, and this is Cotterpin. Glad to see some new faces around.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: I'm Bo, we're squatters.
    Bobo: Sounds nice...
    Bo: We're trying not to splatter anyone...But, yeah, we're basically squatting.
  4. RedPiggy

Spike (grins): Heh, sounds like my kinda outfit ...

Kelly (rolls eyes): Forget it. You're not being traded out. *to Bo, Beau, Bobo (LOL)* So, have you guys been here before?

Cotterpin (to Kelly): Um, if they were, isn't that kind of insulting them to not know they were?

Kelly (to Cotterpin): Are lotsa people supposed to live here?

Cotterpin (nods)

Kelly: Have you seen lotsa people around?

Cotterpin (shakes head)

Kelly: That's what I thought. *to ... the group :p* So, anything you need? *playfully twirls pool key around finger* I got a key to the POOOOOL.... ;)
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *finds the notes from Tony and Ed's crew, smiles vaguely and stores them away* ... *walks into the pool area and climbs up one of those tall lifeguard chairs to do her job*
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*With the 3 Bo's... Sheesh. Okay you lot, I'll give you Room #26. That way you're closer to the old core group of MC'ers, near Prawn and Toga. Christy, she can just crash in the downstairs office or pester you in your room. *Hands key to room to Bo. Just follow the floor map, second door on your left after turning to the left past the common room. *Leaves brownies for Kelly and some for Bo and Christy, and the others too.
  7. RedPiggy

Spike (eyes wide): Ooh, brownies. *gulp*

Cotterpin: You are such a pig.

Spike (to Cotterpin, pouting): Aw, didja want one?

Kelly (to Ed): Soooo ... that Ernie-and-some-random-number guy doesn't live there in 26 anymore? *hands edited map to Bo* Here ya go. All fixed up.
  8. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *tries to steal a brownie from Spike and draws his talons back* O_O
  9. RedPiggy

Kelly (waves to the three B's): Well, we're gonna go hang around town for awhile. See ya later!

Spike: Knock 'em dead.

Cotterpin: Bye! Good meeting you!

Spike: ... den EAT 'em, heheheh.

*Kelly, Spike, and Cotterpin leave*
  10. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: I WANT A BROWNIEEEEEEEE! ! !
  11. The Count

*To Kelly: No, Kyle moved out at the end of February, around when you moved in I think. *Off to watch some TV.
  12. RedPiggy

*Kelly, Spike, and Cotterpin are on a sofa in the common room, twiddling their thumbs*

Spike (sighs): Well, we've wasted a perfectly good day. Now what?

Kelly (shrugs): At least we got to meet some new people this time. And I turned in my homework. And my brother put the down payment on the puppies -- they are SOOOOOOO cute! *is in total cute mode*

Cotterpin (to Kelly): So, if you're done with all of your assignments ... does that mean you'll finish off my story?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. I only usually write when I'm depressed or anxious. I'm pretty tame in terms of mood ... so I don't know what to say. *resting chin in her hands* I've been considering letting it die.

Cotterpin: Maybe I can help?

Kelly (shrugs): I dunno. My problem is that I know what I wanted to do to your character, but now I can't determine what to do after that.
  13. The Count

*From nearby. Well, she has to regain who she is right? Have her live a day or so through as the Fraggle she is now... Then seek the Trash Heap's help/advice, a song or two, then back to resolution. Sounds quite simple doesn't it? But it rully isn't. Mmm... *Fiddles a bit with loose wrapped Wedding Piggy figure for a moment. You know, I have a fic idea meself... Might take a while before it gets posted if at all. Sorta a mix of Phantom of the Opera and a bit of rearranging. Oh well. *Back to work. :busy:
  14. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *tramping down the halls back and forth as loud and as boisterous as he can, trying to make a loose floorboard to jump on* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Ailie: O_O *watches, having nothing better to do with her life*
  15. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: O_O *watches with Ailie, totally bored*

Waldo: O_O *becomes a springboard for Chamberlain to bounce on*

Digit & Lindbegh: O_O
  16. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *snarls* Go away, Waldo! >_> *continues romping down the hall*

Ailie: ...hey Cait. =P *offers pie*
  17. AnimatedC9000

Waldo: Just tryin' to help... =( *sadly starts to fly away*

Digit: Oh no... O_O

Lindbergh: Waldo, come back! O_O

Cait: ... hi, Ailie. *eats some of the pie*
  18. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *sprinting back and forth, making clattering noises*

Ailie: *surveys Chamberlain a little longer* So do you wanna...do...something? =P
  19. AnimatedC9000

Digit & Lindbergh: *trying to cheer Waldo up*

Cait: .. sure. Like what?

Lips: *pokes his head outside the room* :confused:
  20. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: *lacing up some Doc Martens so his stomps are even more powerful and louder*

Ailie: Play a game? Eat more pie? Run around? Fall into another dimension? Throw at stuff at Dr. Teeth? Eat more pie? =P

Zoot: O_O Liiiiiips... *runs in slow motion towards him* <33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.