Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Takin' care of some business.

Hello Kathy and Prairie Dawn. Unfortunately, Room #5's been taken by Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie. However, if you still want a room in the West Wing of Floor 1, Rooms #3 and #6 are still available. If not, LMK what numbered room you want and I'll help you out as best possible.
Have a great day, hoping for some better weather around these parts myself.
PD:Hmmm..how about #6? Darn...this suitcase is heavy!
Me*shifting my suitcase from one arm to another as Prairie puts hers down*: Yeah,sounds good! :smile: OK Count...Prairie Dawn & I will take room 6.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dr.Teeth: Glad you could join us here in the dorms Prairie Dawn & Kathy.JFS is taking the week off from posting to get well.

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Dr.Teeth: Glad you could join us here in the dorms Prairie Dawn & Kathy.JFS is taking the week off from posting to get well.
PD:Thanks for the welcome,Dr. Teeth! :smile: I hope JFS feels well soon.It rots being sick.
Me: Next week I'm going to have to take off for a week. I'm going on a cruise! :big_grin:
(Off character:I truly am going on a cruise from the 16-23rd. I should have joined the Muppet Dorm after I came back).

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth: Where are ya cruisin' to Kathy?Have a safe trip.

<Floyd's playing foosball with Zoot>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, #6 it is for PD and Kathy.
*Takes key hanging from its peg next to the marble 6 from the lobby's desk's backwall. Fright this way. Since you have some heavy luggage, you can leave it here at the lobby's desk, our bats will take them down later.

*Leads Kathy and PD through the double doors to the common room on Floor 2.
Gonna go downstairs by means of the dumbwaiter elevator, there's one in each furnace on every floor here at the dormhouse.
*All enter and exit as the dumbwaiter elevator takes them on their way. OK, now that we're at Floor 1 we just need to take a left after getting out of the common room. You might notice the carpet on this floor's common room has been dotted with little cute yellow Rubber Duckies on its print.
Now then, it should be... ah yes, third door down on our right. *Stops at door to Room #6 and hands key to PD and Kathy.
OK, here you are, hope you have a good time. Your next door neighbors on your right are Fozzie Bear (Kevin, MC) and Fozzie Bear from TMS. The Laundry Room's on your left, and Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie are in the room across from yours. Room #1, shared by the Count von Count and myself, is the first one on your left in this corridor. Knock or leave a note there or at the lobby desk if you need anything.
Our bats should be here soon with your luggage, just hope they do a good job like always.
Remember to post a descript of what your room would look like as soon as you're both settled in, and have a great time here at the dorms!

mupitz

Reaction score
Me: Hi PD and Kathy! Welcome to the first floor. I'm Mupitz and this is Mokey Fraggle.

Mokey: This welcome poem is for you both.
You can hear it
Near and far
High and low
In Muppet Dorms
All the residents
Say “Hello”

Me: If you need any help moving in, please just let us know, we're in room 7. Right Mokey?

Mokey: Oh yes, room 7.

*Mokey and Mupitz chat quietly as they walk back down the hall*

Me: By the way, if you're offered Oreo's from Link or any of the SS guys, just say NO!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: "Ah ha! That's another friendly face from Sesame Street moving into the dorms. Velcome Prairie Dawn and Kathy, hope you have a vonderful stay here at the dorms.
So, that's a total of 27 out of 60 rooms occupied here at the dorms! And at least 27 groups of boarders with their Muppet roommates!
*Thunder and lightning can be heard from outside after the floating number 27 dissipates into the air.
Yes, great to have you all here my friends."

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Dr. Teeth: Where are ya cruisin' to Kathy?Have a safe trip.

<Floyd's playing foosball with Zoot>
Me:We'll be cruising to the Bahamas. I'm so excited! :excited: Hopefully I'll get a nice tan instead of burning to a crisp. I don't want to come back here looking like a piece of bacon.
Prairie Dawn:Kathy! Be careful with the b word around Miss Piggy! :eek:

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK then, #6 it is for PD and Kathy.
*Takes key hanging from its peg next to the marble 6 from the lobby's desk's backwall. Fright this way. Since you have some heavy luggage, you can leave it here at the lobby's desk, our bats will take them down later.

*Leads Kathy and PD through the double doors to the common room on Floor 2.
Gonna go downstairs by means of the dumbwaiter elevator, there's one in each furnace on every floor here at the dormhouse.
*All enter and exit as the dumbwaiter elevator takes them on their way. OK, now that we're at Floor 1 we just need to take a left after getting out of the common room. You might notice the carpet on this floor's common room has been dotted with little cute yellow Rubber Duckies on its print.
Now then, it should be... ah yes, third door down on our right. *Stops at door to Room #6 and hands key to PD and Kathy.
OK, here you are, hope you have a good time. Your next door neighbors on your right are Fozzie Bear (Kevin, MC) and Fozzie Bear from TMS. The Laundry Room's on your left, and Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie are in the room across from yours. Room #1, shared by the Count von Count and myself, is the first one on your left in this corridor. Knock or leave a note there or at the lobby desk if you need anything.
Our bats should be here soon with your luggage, just hope they do a good job like always.
Remember to post a descript of what your room would look like as soon as you're both settled in, and have a great time here at the dorms!
Both of us:Thanks Count!

Status
Not open for further replies.