Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Getting ready for the party tonight!

Me:Hey Prairie...can you help me move this desk over a bit?
Prairie:Sure! It's amazing how much stuff we've accumulated this past week in the dorm room.
Me:Boy...isn't that the truth! We're gonna move the desk to the left.
PD:Right.
Me: No...I said left,not ri....PRAIRIE!
*seeing Prairie giggling* You trying to make me nutty?
Prairie :*still giggling* Wellll...a little!
*I shake my head laughing*:Good thing I like ya! :smile: OK,now let's move the desk. 1...2....3....and HEAVE!
*The desk gets moved among Prairie & I grunting due to the weight of it*
Prairie:Whew!*panting*We should've gotten help from Biff & Sully.
Me: Or Herry. He's pretty strong.You OK?
Prairie:Yeah...fine.You?
Me:Yep

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, doing some remodeling in here ourselves as well. We moved the schoolbooks and Muppet reference books down to the lower shelves. The racks with my VCD collection of Muppet episodes and specials have been stored in the secret panel along the wall next to my bed. The figures are next. Already started with the lower shelf, the one that holds my Steppin' Out figures, the News team and variants, and a few others like Beauregard and Marvin Suggs and Pops. The center's left open for the campsite, which'll have Animal 2, FS Robin, Indiana Frog and Jim himself.
Looking forward to the party later today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's PARTY TIME!!

Prairie:*bringing in some pizzas*Mmmmm....these smell yummy! I can't wait 'til everyone gets here! :smile: The pizza guy was so cute! :flirt: I was going to ask him to come to the party until I found out he's married.
Me*taking half the pies from her*Go figure huh? The good looking guys are always taken! :rolleyes: Everyone should be here soon. This'll be a good chance to meet the rest of our dorm mates. I'm excited!

mupitz

Reaction score
*Mokey glides into the room & Mupitz kind of skids in behind here as though she was running*

Me: PD, Kat! We're late but we're here. Is there still pizza to be had?

Mokey: Mup lost the key to our room, we were locked out for awhile and then when digging in her backpack for a candybar, she found the key.

Katzi428

Reaction score
mupitz said:
*Mokey glides into the room & Mupitz kind of skids in behind here as though she was running*

Me: PD, Kat! We're late but we're here. Is there still pizza to be had?

Mokey: Mup lost the key to our room, we were locked out for awhile and then when digging in her backpack for a candybar, she found the key.
Me: Hiya gals! Welcome to our dorm room! :smile:
PD: Help yourself to anything. We have Doritos ,pizza, 7 Up Cherry Coke & a lot of other things!PLENTY of pizza left over.
Me:Oh...btw Mokey...you're in luck. They had a special on radish pizza tonight!
*turning on some music* Relax...it's not oldies music :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: *knocking on PD's/Kathy's door* Heya,have we come to late for the party?Dr. Teeth and Floyd are carrying trays of glasses filled with chocolate mousse & Zoot & I are carrying trays of glasses filled with pudding in a cloud(choc. pudding layered with cool whip).Kyle takes care of Garfield and friends,never me<chuckling>. Everyone dig in to my fantab. desserts. Thanks for the invite PD. Hi Mokey & Mupitz. Any pizza left?

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: *knocking on PD's/Kathy's door* Heya,have we come to late for the party?Dr. Teeth and Floyd are carrying trays of glasses filled with chocolate mousse & Zoot & I are carrying trays of glasses filled with pudding in a cloud(choc. pudding layered with cool whip).Kyle takes care of Garfield and friends,never me<chuckling>. Everyone dig in to my fantab. desserts. Thanks for the invite PD. Hi Mokey & Mupitz. Any pizza left?
PD: Nope...not late at all! Have some pizza!
Me: And we gotta dig into your yummylicious desserts! :big_grin: Those pudding in a cloud desserts look especially good!
(Out of character...well sorta:The thought of the pudding in a cloud sounds scrumptious ,D!)
(Back in character)Prairie:Everyone, enjoy!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<EM helping themselves to pizza,1 slice each>
JFS: Yeah Count,we all registered this week for our classes.I'll post our class list tomorrow.BTW,will there be a new thread for the next semester in the college dorms;just wondering.

mupitz

Reaction score
Mup: Where's Doc and Link with the Oreo's?

Moke: Not that I could eat any after all the delicious radish pizza. Thanks PD & Kath for thinking of me.

Mup: Screw the Oreo's I'll have some of JFS yummy chocolate treats. Oh my poor poor diet...

Katzi428

Reaction score
PD: One of my main classes is going to be studying about music from the classical period up to today's music.
Me: I'll be studying sociology and communications. I heard that Muppet college has a radio station. There was a radio station in my old high school so I'm looking forward to the radio station here

Status
Not open for further replies.