Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Thanks guys. Count that cake was wonderful.

*mumbling coming from a certain trash can*
Oscar: I hate all this mushy gushy stuff. And who put that ugly rose on my can Get it off, GET IT OFF!!

:wink:: Looks like someone found their present we left them. Thanks to everyone for the great V-Day gifts.
Me: *laughing* Oscar needs a little love in his life. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome Christy, just hope you had a good B-Day.
As for Oscar over there, he has plenty of love in his life already... grouch love that is.
Best leave him be, hope he hated the bitter butterscotch we made for him.

Hmmm, maybe Link's water-squirting hair dryer would be better suited for Oscar anyway. Oh well, hope Link doesn't come down with another bout of CSF (Canadian Snout Fever).
Gonna be home today, talk to you guys later.

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Thanks Count I did have a good birthday. It snowed here in MT. Ever since I was like five, I've wanted it to snow on my birthday. *sigh* It never did until yesterday. To be honest I skipped class and sat on the University Center balcony and watched the snow fall. As far as me goes, The usual classes then to the computer lab to "monitor" it. I may write Chapter two of my fraggle fanfic. Who knows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Finished watching 3 more JHH episodes. Surprisingly, there's one that Oscar might like or hate. It's an episode of JHH where Muppet Central, the TV headquarters of the Muppets used on JHH, gets invaded by Muppet garbage. They even go up to the guest star, K.D. Lang, and get her to sing Oscar's old song "I Love Trash".
There's a story there by Kermit as to how the birds got their colors he might want to skip though.

Well, hope you guys have a good day, still got two more and various SS clips to finish up the tapes.

mupitz

Reaction score
mupitz: Wow Mokey, those were an intense first four weeks of class. I didn't realize college was going to be so hard.

Mokey: It was pretty difficult, but if it were easy it wouldn't be worth doing because the reward would feel less earned.

mupitz: So true, so true. *mup bites into a radish dust cookie* What do you say we see what everyone else has been up to?

Mokey: That sounds lovely. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sees Mupitz and Mokey coming in. Hey, have a good time at college? Well, there are a few surprises I'm not sure you two are aware of.
*Points at the rose on their room's door. Christyb and Scooter left that for you, seeing as how they left one for all the boarders here at the dorms.
Count: "Yes, and don't forget all the other little goodies on your doorstep too!"
There's a bag of mixed candies and message hearts, cookies, and chocolate hearts with a merangue spiderweb design.

Oh yes, and RedBooberGurl and Red Fraggle are new boarders here at the dorms. Me thinks she's been looking for you Mokey.
Hope you have a good evening.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Mupitz & Mokey! Welcome back!
I agree that studying here is a bit intense,but it's all worth it in the end :smile:
The brownies wrapped in pink Saran Wrap are from Prairie Dawn & me. Enjoy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? You made brownies for the boarders for Valentine's Day? Thought you made the cookies that were left on our... Oh no, sorry, those were from Beth and Red.
*Bats bring in brownies in pink Seran wrap with little tag from PD and Kathy.
Oh yes, sorry for the mix-up and thanks for the brownies. Hope you like the chocolate hearts.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Before I start this, I'm NOT trying to start an Email thread

To:All MCDormmates @ mc.edu
Subject:My behavior yesterday
Hi everyone,
As most of you might have noticed,I wasn't exactly my cheery self yesterday.I guess Valentines' Day puts me in a deep blue funk. But it's actually just another day,and it's extremely silly for me to act this way. So I hope you all forgive me for acting like a certain can dweller. :wink:
Muppety Hugs,
Kathy

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Huh? You made brownies for the boarders for Valentine's Day? Thought you made the cookies that were left on our... Oh no, sorry, those were from Beth and Red.
*Bats bring in brownies in pink Seran wrap with little tag from PD and Kathy.
Oh yes, sorry for the mix-up and thanks for the brownies. Hope you like the chocolate hearts.
Thanks Ed & Count!More chocolate! :big_grin:
Prairie: Yummy!Thanks very much!I can understand the mix up though. I love to bake. I'm studying to be a baker.The Swedish Chef isn't hurt thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.