Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
(Sorry for being late for everyone Valentine's Gift here we go)

Ok Grover, are you ready?

Grover: I'l as ready as I'll ever be. *flips the light in the garden*

*big light shows a big Heart shaped out of flowers and a lights blinking in the middle of the heart shaped flowers that says, "Happy Valentines to everyone here at Muppet Dorms!"*

Oh it looks great Grover. Thanks for the valentine.

Grover: Your welcome Kyle.

Cookie and Herry come outside...

Cookie M: Me love it Grover.

Herry: Your one blue and furry friend Grover. Thanks.

Oscar can be seen from a window......

Oscar: It stinks!

Grover: Thanks Oscar.

Oscar waves his hands in motion that he really don't care, even tho he does.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
(Sorry for being late for everyone Valentine's Gift here we go)

Ok Grover, are you ready?

Grover: I'l as ready as I'll ever be. *flips the light in the garden*

*big light shows a big Heart shaped out of flowers and a lights blinking in the middle of the heart shaped flowers that says, "Happy Valentines to everyone here at Muppet Dorms!"*

Oh it looks great Grover. Thanks for the valentine.

Grover: Your welcome Kyle.

Cookie and Herry come outside...

Cookie M: Me love it Grover.

Herry: Your one blue and furry friend Grover. Thanks.

Oscar can be seen from a window......

Oscar: It stinks!

Grover: Thanks Oscar.

Oscar waves his hands in motion that he really don't care, even tho he does.
Prairie & I come outside & look at the big heart in awe
Prairie:Oh Grover! It's beautiful!
It sure is!You're a sweetie,you know that? *and I give him a hug* Thanks for working so hard on it for us.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Count and Eduardo leave their room to see Grover's work in the garden.
Hey, that's great Grover!
Count: "It must've taken you quite some time to count up all the lightbulbs used for the message."
Thanks from both of us, hope you found the box with the chocolate hearts. They're the ones with merangue spiderweb designs on top of the hearts. And we made a separate gift for Oscar, hope he hated it.

Finished watching the extra clips on my JHH tapes, will probably go to sleep now.
Count: "2 and 2 are 4, 4 and 4 are 8..."
Count...

Count: "Sorry."
Nah, that's all fright, I'm humming the tune to Women Can Be myself. Liked the calliope organ music in the background.
Besides, it helped alieve the tone here, had a bit of the tumble over the washer and chores still left to be done. But they'll get done eventually, no need to gripe about them.
Hope everyone gets a good night's rest. Pleasant screams.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth walks over to window*
Beth: Hey Red, come look at this!
Red: WOW! What a beautiful heart! That must have taken alot of work!
Beth: Way to go Grover! Hey guess what? I saw Mokey a little earlier lurking around the dorms! Seems her and Mupitz are back.
Red: MOKEY! Oh I can't wait to see her!
Beth: Anyway, I had a long day at work, I just got done doing my taxes...blah, so I think I'm heading to bed
Red: Good night Beth
Beth: Good night Red. Good night all MC Dormmates!

p.s. Kathy-it's ok to feel like that on V-day. I didn't think you were a downer at all, don't worry about it. :smile:

mupitz

Reaction score
Mokey ~ Thank you everybody for the wonderful Valentines' goodies.

Mup *through a mouthful of said goodies* Mmmm-hmmm, ank-ew.

Mokey ~ Red!!! It's so great to see you! I have been having the best time! Class is hard but fun and some of these Silly Creatures are really smart. What classes are you taking?

*While Moke and Red catch up, Mup sneaks around the dorm leaving little satchels of Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans and Moke's radish dust cookies at everybody's door as a belated VD gift*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone's OK. The Count and I left for the campus, picked up my check and will watch a movie about Canada's history for one of my Law classes. Count's currently enjoying lunch with a couple of fiends, and then it's off to afternoon classes. We'll be getting back home later tonight, so have a good day.

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Hi everyone. Hope everyone's having a great day!!!!
:wink:: And thanks for the garden surprise Kyle and the monsters. Welcome back Muptiz and Mokey.
Me: Gotta jet guys. If anyone needs me I'll be in our room writing on my Fraggle Fanfic.
*Scooter and I exit to our room*
Scooter: Yeah I you need help with your Fraggle names.
Me: *gives Scooter a playful punch* Scooter! I happen to like the name Mopu...
*disappears into room*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was so-so. Woke up not feeling 100% :stick_out_tongue: but I'm pretty OK now.
Prairie:You know,Kathy...you're kind of stubborn. You go Online even when you don't feel well. That's not good for you.
I know Prairie *sigh* I'm hopeless.What can I tell you? :frown: Oh yeah...Monsters? Is that hug certificate still redeemable? I sure could use it.
( Out of character as Muppet College Student: My sister & I had a fight earlier .It started with her saying something joking around. But I took it the wrong way and a BIG fight began. The fight ended when I said something that I didn't realize was hurtful to her & I got her really upset & made her :cry: cry.We made up but I still feel lousy)
*Back In Character*Hopefully things will improve by tomorrow.
Prairie:They will,Kath....they will.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's things? Count and I arrived a little earlier, finished a couple of posts and we'll be snoozing soon.
Wanted to thank Mupitz and Mokey for the Valentine's Day goodies. The bats enjoyed the jellybeans, after Count finished counting them of course.
*Chewing on a radish dust cookie and drinking some milk.
These are good, the rest are put away with the other cookies and stuff in the fridge. Well, good night and I hope things look better in the morning.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Yeah...thanks Mupitz & Mokey! The treats were really good! :smile:
They sure were.Thanks girls!
Hey Red? When Beth gets in,can you have her check her Email?Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.