Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Wow, the dorms have been going strong a long time!
Beth: They sure have!
Mokey: It's raining today. Isn't the rain lovely?
Red: I don't like it, it means I'll be stuck inside all day
Mokey: Oh come on Red, look at how gentle it falls against the windows. I think rain is beautiful
Beth: Well, I have to go out in it so I hope I don't get too wet! See you guys later!

Katzi428

Reaction score
*sigh*
Prairie:Headache pills not working,Kath?
For a while they do,but afterwards I feel blah again.
Prairie:Well sleep would be the best thing.I'll keep things quiet for you. *going to turn the TV off*
No Prairie...keep the TV on please.
Prairie:You sure?
Yeah. I can sleep fine with it on. By the way....did Peter get the "Ol' Brown Ears" songs by Rowlf CD we got him for his birthday?
Prairie:Yeah....I'm pretty sure.You just relax,OK? Gaffer & I are here to keep you company.:smile:
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:urrrrrrrrrrrrr.*rubbing her head with mine*
Thanks girls.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is everyone ready to go give the presents to Peters?

Grover: I am ready.

Herry: Ready!

Cookie M: Lets go!

*walks over to room 27*

*knocks on door* Hey there guys. How are ya'll doing? Happy Belated Birthday. Me and the monsters wanted to bring our presents over yesterday but I forgot. Hey Elmo. How you and Zoe been doing? *sees Little Bird flying around* Hey there bud.

Grover: Here you go Peter. *hands present to Peter* Hope you like it.

Herry: You will love this. *hands the present to Peter*

And this one is from me and Cookie Monster. I know you will enjoy this.

Cookie M: *asking Elmo and Zoe* Any cookie here to munch on?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Stretches and rolls over in bed, then realizes she stuck in her comforter.* Ah, crap. I hate when this happens. *Squeezes herself out of her comforter and falls on the floor rather loudly. Stands up and fluffs down her Grumpy pj set.* Ah...that's better.

Scooter: *Is on the computer, lurking around MC* Finally up I see. When did you finally go to bed?

Sara: 11:30pm.

Scooter: :confused: And you're just finally getting up!?

Sara: *yawns* I sleep a lot, okay? I feel really refreshed though. What's for breakfast?

Scooter: Whatever you can scrounge up. Jerry, Jim, and I....we went to Everybody Eats for breakfast.

Sara: Aw! Ya'll didn't wake me up?

Scooter: Jim tried to! You just turned over and said 'No Mommy....5 more minutes!'...so we just left ya.

Sara: I don't know if someone's talking to me when I'm that asleep. You gotta shake me awake sometimes.

Scooter: I'll keep that handy.

Sara: Or give me a kiss on the cheek, that always wakes me up too. *Has a soft devilish smile on her face, as she grabs a chair, and sits down beside Scooter.*

Scooter: I'll keep that in mind too. *Smiles as well.* Oh, got you some goodtime goomba soup though. *Hands a steaming bowl of soup to Sara.*

Sara: Thank you! *Starts to eat the soup as the keeps on lurking a bit* What'cha looking at?

Scooter: The 'Where are they now - 2' thread. Been wondering where some of are anyways. Nice to get some answers.

Sara: Yeah, it is nice to get some answers where people are lately.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Ah... This rainy day atmosphere is positively miserable.
Cheer up you old dragon... Mayhaps Sara will post more of her story soon... Or maybe Bo will.
Count: Speaking of stories...
Yes, I know... Will check the reply Sara sent, and I'll probably update soon after.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Oh dear...
Snuffy: Hey, that's my line.
Bry: What's wrong, Big Bird.
Big Bird: Well, we me and the Birdkateers were supposed to play outside today, but it's raining.
Bry: Why don't you stay in and read some of the Muppet stories.
Big Bird: Good idea. Thanks, Bryan! Bye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, good thing there are two new installments in 1 Little Star... Though it stopped raining a while ago, BB might want to read to the Birdketeers until it's dried off outside.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hee, good thing there are two new installments in 1 Little Star... Though it stopped raining a while ago, BB might want to read to the Birdketeers until it's dried off outside.
BB: Oh, thanks for the tip, Ed. Will do!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: How was Birdkateers

ELMO: Good!

LITTLE BIRD: Big Bird read us some stories until it dried up because of the rain

ZOE: That's fine

PETER: Kyle and Grover, Herry and Cookie gave me some presents for my birthday

ELMO: Cool

PETER: Prarie and Kathy Gave me Rowlf's CD Ole' Brown Eyes and Cookie Monster gave me some presents.

ZOE: Wow, Everybody cares about you Peter

LITTLE BIRD: Yeah!

PETER: Why don't we order pizza, Elmo, what do you want

ELMO: Cheese

ZOE: Cheese for Me Too

LITTLE BIRD: Sunflower Seeds

PETER: Pepperoni

ELMO: And Peter is going to show us some Colambo episodes.

ScootersGirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry I havent been on since august! I need a new roomiate, as for mine is taken....

Status
Not open for further replies.