Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (struggles to free herself from Spike): LEMME GO!

Spike: Not until ya promise ta shut up!

Kelly (still struggling): I gotta go to BED!

Cotterpin: Ha! Why start now?

Spike: You ain't got school tomorrow.

Kelly: DBE! Cartoons! Lemme GO, Spike!

Spike (shakes head at Ed [LOL ... rhyme]): See what ya started? *yanks up Kelly by one arm* I'll settle dis. *takes a griping Kelly back into room 2, a loud thump is heard*

Spike: Dere.

Cotterpin (staring at unconscious Kelly): You killed her?

Spike: Nah. She'll get up ... in about 12 hours. *cackles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Demented grin. Fine, fine... Leave her here to babble it all out overnight. You can come pick her up in the morning... Or when she's run down. *Allows Spike and Cotterpin to leave, cackling as the door closes behind them outside in the hall again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Too late. Oh well, there's always next time my pretty. *Evil laugh.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (rubbing her head as she wakes up): Owwwwww...

Spike (looking at videos on the laptop): Rise an' shine, cupcake. *snickers*

Kelly (glares at Spike): You HIT me!

Spike: You were out of it, toots. Had ta do somethin'.

Kelly: YOU ... HIT ... ME.

Spike (stares at her, deadly serious): Wit' a PILLOW. If I'd hit you with my own hand ... you wouldn't have woken up AT ALL.

Kelly (speechless)

Spike: Personally, I'm offended. I'd have thought you'd trust me by now, toots. I got enough strength in one hand ta pop your skull like a balloon. Da fact you're alive at all shows how much care I take in not hurtin' ya. You were totally unglued last night. I'm not gonna apologize for shuttin' you down.

Kelly (quietly, avoiding his eyes): I just never thought you'd --.

Spike: I ain't like Buzzard Beak, toots. *sighs* He was mad when he didn't get his way. I, on da udder hand, was helpin' ya simmer down. You may not see a difference, but I do.

Kelly (silently gets up and gets dressed): ... Thanks ... I guess. I'm gonna go take a walk. *leaves*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Walking down the hall... I'm late, I'm late... For a very important date. No time for hi, hello goodbye... I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
*Hums as he passes by, hiding some chocolate Snickers eggs into various places throughout the dorms.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back in the rabbit hole/master den. *Sad sigh... No girl for me. Huh well... *Tinkers around with some Easter baubbles to hand out tomorrow, alone, again.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Walking down the hall... I'm late, I'm late... For a very important date. No time for hi, hello goodbye... I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
*Hums as he passes by, hiding some chocolate Snickers eggs into different places throughout the dorms.
Claudia: -In Alice's tone of voice- Oh, my! Mr. Rabbit! -Scampers off to follow Edward- X3 DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO! -
AFTAH DAH RABBIT!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Squeaky, without looking at her... It's no use cheering me up Mary Anne. You have your friend, it's clear enough to me. And even the Queen has her deck of suitors she dotes upon. If only... *Singing slowly.
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match.
Find me a find, catch me a catch.

*Continues screwing something blocked from view, the Drink Me bottle and Eat Me cookies set up on the table beside.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (knocks on Ed's door: Hey, Ed ... wanna hang out?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens door quietly. Sure Kell... You know I'm always ready if you are. *Ushers her inside, offers seat and/or drink. Anything you wanna talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.