1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Uh sorry guy. Grover, Herry and Cookie are took by me.

The Party is being moved to next Sunday. It rained on the street and they couldn't have that much fun. So if u have plans to go to a fireworks show thats fine. Just don't forget Herry's Sister Birthday Forth of July party is next Sunday on the Forth of July. Hope to see u there.
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

JFS: :: Seeing above post :: The party got rained out.Bummer.All this food.Well,hmmm... The spaghetti shouldn't go to waste,I'll just put in in a dish in the fridge for whomever wants it.As for the cookies....I got an idea.

:: JFS re-wraps all of the cookies and leaves a bundle outside each dorm room ::

JFS: All of the cookie bundles are mixed up with different kinds of cookies:numbers,oatmeal with raisins,sugar,choc. chip,& butter.I hope everybody likes them.:flirt:
  3. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

then i would like Erine
  4. muppetintherye

muppetintherye New Member

Already taken. Try to not ask for Mokey, Red, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, Robin, Gobo, Boober, the Alice Cooper Band, Hoggle, Didymus, Ambrocious, Bunsen, Beaker, Rowlf, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Lips, Janice, Animal, Zoot, Sam the Eagle, Camilla, Rizzo, Statler, Waldorf, Big Bird, Cookie, Grover, Herry, Bert, Sweetums, Ernie, Pepe, Jill Monster, Swedish Chef, Clifford, Digit, Joe the Armadillo, Oscar or Telly because they're already taken.
  5. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

Bean Bunny i guess
  6. muppetintherye

register with the count and tell us which room you want and you will become a member.
  7. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

8. muppetintherye

Tell us when you have and also your room number (remember between 34, 37-44)
  9. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

i'll took Bean into room 42
  10. muppetintherye

Well, good luck.

8 rooms left, and we have a new member. Heh, Member.

Anyway, here's a new song in my head , this may come as a shock to you, but it's Roy Orbison's "In Dreams".

TWWSAH and me: A candy colored clown they call the sandman
    tiptoes to my room every night
    Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
    "Go to sleep, everything is all right"

I close my eyes, then I drift away
    Into the magic night. I softly say
    A silent Prayer like dreamers do
    Than i fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.

In dreams I walk with you, in dreams i talk to you
    In dreams you're mine All of the tine we're together
    In dreams, In Dreams

But just before the dawn, I wake to find you gone
    I can't help it, I can't help it, if i cry
    I remember you said goodbye

It's too bad that all these things can only happen in my dreams
    only in dreams, in beautiful dreams.
  11. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

*moves into room and unpacks computer and Muppet stuff, which is only a little poster of the Sesame Street gang* Housewarming gifts anyone?
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I wonder where Aaron is? He's the bellboy. AARON? WHERE ARE U? *start humming the Scooby Doo song* AARON? WHERE ARE U?
  13. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Welcome to the dorms.
  14. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I was supposed to move in with Gobo awhile ago, I just forgot. Where did I put Gobo anyway?

*looks around and notices a box in the corner is moving* Oops, must have accidentally packed him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.