Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Ah, Count, I see someone else coming through the front doors."
Rully, who do you see?
Mokey: "He kind of looks like Scooter, but he has a sort of lightningbolt-tipped cap."
Rully? Hmmm. Wonder who that could be.
*Turns around and sees Super Scooter (MC).
Ah! Hello Super Scooter! You decided to come in and become a new boarder here at the Muppet College dorms? Glad to hear it. That's another boarder for the books.
Hmmm. You say you'd like to have Kermit The Frog as your Muppet roommate? Well, unfortunately, Dr. Bombay's already bunking with Kermit downstairs in Room #6 on Floor 1 in the basement level of the dorm house.
However, you can choose any other Muppet character you'd like to be your roommate so long as he/she/it hasn't been selected before. If you need some help on knowing who's been selected already, just post fright here or drop me a reply to my E-mail and I'll get you caught up.
Hope to see you still here later as a new boarder and enjoy your day as you explore the dorm house.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Aaron?! Where r u? *looks in the bathroom* Nope not in there.

Grover goes to the kitchen......

Grover: Where r u Aaron? R u hidding in the *opens the fridge door* fridge?
Nope not in there? Where could Aaron be? *scraches head*

Herry and Cookie go up to the thrid floor........

HM: Where could that kid be?

CM: Me not know? Herry?

HM: Yea Cookie.

CM: Do u have a cookie?

Herry looks around a bit and says, "Nope!"

Cookie and Herry come down stairs

HM: But I do have a yummy, juicy, deliusous, round, chacolet.....

Cookie eyes get bigger and bigger

HM:.....chacolet chip cream *licks chops* sandwich!

Cookie then falls on the floor

HM: What? Did u think it was going to be a cookie. (walks off laughing)

CM: What a mean trick.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, poor Cookie Monster. You know, maybe you should have someone like María or the Beetles re-introduce Cookie Monster to the concept of a healthy balanced diet. No, not the kind that you can only eat certain foods and none of the ones you like just to lose some silly weight. This diet is the one where you have a little of each of the basic food groups in order to eat a healthy meal and get all the nutrition you need for a healthy life.

Ah, poor Cookie Monster, he's fallen asleep on the floor after listening to all this.
Sweet dreams Cookie.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron walks in

i just came back from h-e-b(a store in san antonio

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
sorry for the lateness!

Zack: Hi Count and Mokey! Yes I am Zack, and you know Pepe, The College is nice but it's kinda big!

Pepe: Too big for a king prawn okay? we's need moter bikes to get around!

Zack: I'm sure that would go over well Pepe.

Pepe: Glad you's agree Zack!

Zack: Sheesh! Well count I think Pepe and I will be happy on the thrid floor anyways if that's alright, you see right now i need some peace and quite to study and being up on the third floor for the time being will be nice but we will come down for visits!

Pepe: Third floor?!?! But no one's on the third floor (yet) Zack! The third's floor a BORE! We need to be's where's de action is okay?!?!

Zack: we'll take the third floor if that's alright...

Pepe" aheyahyahe!

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron offers hand to zack

hey nice to meet you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to have you guys here in the dorms.
*Shakes Zack's and Pepe's hands.
*Mokey shakes Zack's and Pepe's hands.

If you want a room on the third floor, I guess that'll be all right but won't you be a little lonely up there? The rooms available are numbered #30 through to 44, and you're welcome to take any one of them so long as you leave a note for Scooter (MC) that you've signed up as a new boarder and which room you've taken. Maybe you'd like a room downstairs on Floor 1. Rooms #8 through to 14 are all unoccupied and you'd have the run of Floor 1's east wing for now. The Floor 1 bathrooms' are there too, so that way you'd at least have some interaction with the rest of us on the west wing. But if you want a room on the third floor, that'll be okays too, hokays?
We make little jokes, no?
In any case, just let us know where you'll be staying and we hope you enjoy your stay here in the dorms.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack: Thanks for the welcome Count! It's nice to meet everyone! Yeah I think we'll take the third floor room, # 30, if that's okay. Like I said, I need some peace & quite for now as I study. Also I wanted to ask you if you are willing to higher people to work in the dorms? Seeing that Pepe and I will be on the third floor alone, I could easliy take the job of cleaning that floor by vaccuming the halls and dusting and stuff, beside I need the extra money to pay for books and tutuiton and stuff.

Pepe: Cleans!?! You'z wants to cleans!?!? We's finaly on our owns and all you'z want to do's is studies and cleans!?! I think I need's to finds a new roomate!!! :rolleyes: :attitude:

Zack: Fine Pepe, but remember, I'm helping YOU out by letting YOU stay with me for FREE! Besides I also need the extra money, as you eat like a pig!

Pepe: Hehe, oh yeah, I forgot, sorrys! I take it's all back okay's, you'z like a brother to me si? :flirt: Well, excecpt you'z only have two arms.... WAIT!! moneies?!?! did you'z say moneies?!?!?!

Zack: Yes I did, and if you help me "cleans" as you say,Pepe, i'll split the money with you, that is if the Count can higher us? :confused:

Pepe: Yippies!! Yeah! Higher us Mr. De Count Man! And will's do de besting cleanings we can, and hide all de dust under de rug!! :big_grin:

Zack: PEPE!??!?! NO!!!

Pepe: Hehe, just kiddings okay?

Zack: So what do you say Count?

Zack)Rowlf the) this is fun! Dog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That so funn-ee!
Unfortunately, guys, I'm not the one to ask on the hiring of additional personel here at the dorms. No, I might make a suggestion or two on the floor layout plans and work it out with Scooter (MC). And I may help others design/decorate their own private dorm rooms, which in the end is a decision of their own as to how their dorm rooms will be designed. And I might make suggestions as who we can hire for specific jobs like the Swedish Chef as an in-dorm cook and George the Janitor to take care of the cleaning of the dorm. But since they're not here yet...
No, I'm not the one to ask about actual hiring. For that, you'll have to contact the manager of the dorms himself. He's a most mysterious yet hip boarder here, goes by the name of Kevin or the screen name of Fozzie Bear here and he's bunking with Floyd Pepper. Perhaps you know either of these gents? You can find them in Room #16 on Floor 2's west wing, to your right after passing through the lobby's internal doors and going on through to the corridor with the actual rooms.
Hope this helps, that you have a good night, and that Kevin ends up hiring you since you needs the moneys so basly.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Count! Me and the monster were wondering if u and Mokey would like to join us on a trip to an old mansion up on Muppety Hill? It will be halloween night. Would u like to join us?

Status
Not open for further replies.