Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I've covered the walls of the common rooms with Muppet posters,Muppet plush cover the shelves along with figures,PVCs,and other pharphenilia.for each floor,we will have different shows,movies,and specials going,but the following will be on all floors:Muppet Magic from Ed Sulivan,Muppet Movie,Great Muppet caper,world of jim henson,30 years,and muppets celebrate jim henson.Each floor will have a cake of a certain character jim performed:Rowlf,Kermit,and Ernie.I'll post further updates on the party later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh good, glad to hear that the preparations are in full swing. But will you be able to get it already by Wednesday when the TV's in the dorm will be tuned in to see the unveiling of the new Henson statue?

Aaron and Kyle, am I too late to come to your room and watch the movie with you guys? Been wanting to see it just to help expand my horizons and see if I gain a new appreciation for the Rabbits on a personal level, though that's entirely my own decision. If you want, I could bring some chocolate covered, chip filled... popcorn.
Well, I'll be coming upstairs in a moment, just let me know.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron yells down to the count

come on up

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shouts back up to Aaron, coming!!

*Takes dumbwaitor up to Floor 2 and exits in the common room, then goes straight to Room #24.
Hi Aaron, sorry I couldn't make it last night. Can we watch the movie from the beginning? Interested in maybe seeing this one just to settle a few personal queries. Oh, and I might be getting Follow that Bird later tonight. Have to check with Mokey, but you're welcome to watch it this evening.
Sits down quietly so as not to wake up the Newsman, and sets the bowl of popcorn on the table.
What's that? Yes it's just regular popcorn, but with chocolate mixed in and crushed peppermint candies.
Oh, hellow, Newsman, hope we didn't wake you up. So how's the weather gonna be tomorrow?

What? Oh, I'm sorry, the movie's about to start. Can I ask you a few questions while the movie's playing to know what's going on? Thanks, no I'm fine for now.

Sits back and gets ready to watch the movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
After Shane lafted that night, Kyle went up to Aaron's Room

Sorry. I didn't mean to leave and froget about ya'll. I just had some other things to do while I was in the kitchen.

Shane's not even at all w/ the muppets. He hates them badly. I want to decorite our own house for holidays but he thinks if people see out house when the come inside they'll think were weird or babies but thats just him. I wished he would understand but theres no pleasing him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sigh, to each their own. BTW: Aaron, thanks for the screening in your room yesterday afternoon. Gotta see the movie again for myself though, but thanks it was rully nice. And I hope you enjoy the leftover popcorn, just put it in the fridge in the common room so that it doesn't spoil.

Well, of to other Muppety pursuits. Have a good day.

Aaron

Reaction score
maybe tonight we can watch something else

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but tonight's my sister's birthday party and I'll probably be away from the dorms. But we can get together tomorrow night instead. Maybe by then I'll have both Follow That Bird! and the Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, both needed additions for the listings. And that's if I can find them.
Well, hope this helps and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.