Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hi im Dwayne im looking for a place to stay. i love the muppets and im in cooege. is there any room for one more? ill even cealn the windows. im 20 years old and single , but dont worry i dont want to have a buch of girls hanging around. i got things to do like writing and puppetiring and things. but a date every now and then would be fine. so im asking may i move in? :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the birthday wishes for my younger sis, Kim.

*Comes back into the dorms through the main doors after talking to SkeeterMuppet (Kim) outside.
Oh hi, is someone there? Ah, hello, my name's Eduardo but everyone here knows me as the Count (MC) cause that's my screen name. Nice to meet you dwayne1115. As Aaron Likes Rowlf, you'll need a roommate. Perhaps it may not be that obvious to you since you didn't come into this place when it was newly constructed and opened, but here's the way it works.
1 You can choose any Muppet character to have as your roommate, so long as that Muppet character hasn't been taken by any previous boarders. A list of who's been taken so far will follow these notes.
2 You can choose any of the remaining available rooms on any of the three floors of the dorm building. A list of which rooms are occupied or unoccupied will follow these notes.
3 Design your own dorm room's layout. You can decide what stuff will be in your and your roommate's dormroom, how it'll be arranged, what colors each piece will be painted, the flooring if tiled or carpeted, and so on with so many other details of your room like a door marker to let everyone know what number room you've got. Once you've designed your room, post it here as a note for Scooter (MC) and she'll put it in with the rest. She's the one who's drawing up actual pictures of the dorm building and the rooms on her own website, you can check out by visiting any of her earlier posts.

As promised, here's a list of what's been taken so far.
Floor 1 (Basement Level)
You face the common room in front with two corridors to either side.
Turn to the right and you have the West Wing.
On your left:
Room #1 The Count (MC) and Mokey Fraggle.
Room #3: FireImps87 (Phil) and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla.
Room #5: Squigiman and Gonzo the Great.
Room #7: wockaocka (Rachael) and Fozzie Bear.
On your right:
Room #2: SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Red Fraggle.
Room #4: Scooter (MC) and Scooter.
Room #6: Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
Laundry Room.
Turn back to face the common room, and then turn to your left.
On your right:
Rooms #8, 10, 12 and 14.
On your left:
Rooms #9, 11, 13 and the Floor 1 Bathrooms.
All of these rooms in Floor 1's East Wing are currently unoccupied.
Floor 2
You face the newly furnished common room and notice the trashcan where Oscar the Grouch resides in the back left corner.
Turn to your right and you face Floor 2's West Wing.
On your left:
Room #15: Janice & Mokey's Man (Byron) and Rowlf The Dog.
Rooms #17, 19 and 21, all of which are currently unoccupied.
On your right:
Room #16: Fozzie Bear (Kevin) and Floyd Pepper, Muppet College Dorm Managers.
Room #18: Anathema (Alex) and Janice.
Room #20: HeraLirambar and Zoot.
Room #22's the only one still vacant in this side of the Floor 2 West Wing.
Turn back to face the common room, and then turn to your left to find Floor 2's East Wing.
On your right:
Room #23's the only one still unoccupied on this side of Floor 2's East Wing.
Room #25: Crazy Ernie and Big Bird.
Room #27: Daffyfan2003 (Kenny) and Bert.
Room #29: Don'tLiveinMoon (Aaron) and Ernie.
On your left:
Room #24: Aaron Likes Rowlf and the Newsman.
Room #26: Erine81981 (Kyle) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, and Herry Monster.
Room #28's the only one still empty on this side of Floor 2's East Wing.
And then there's the Floor 2 Bathrooms after that.
Floor 3
You face the common room, and notice the same antique yet spooky fireplace as in the other two common rooms. That's because this furnace hides a dumbwaiter used by certain boarders to get from floor to floor.
Turn to your right and you'll find the Floor 3 West Wing.
On your left:
Rooms #30, 32, 34 and 36.
On your right:
Rooms #31, 33, 35 and 37.
Turn back to face the common room, and then turn to your left to find Floor 3's East Wing.
On your right:
Rooms #38, 40, 42 and 44.
On your left:
Rooms #39, 41, 43 and Floor 3's Bathrooms.
The only room currently inhabited on this third floor is Room #30 where you can meet Zack the Dog and Pepe the King Prawn.
Hope this helps you out Dwayne, hope to see you stick around as a new boarder here at the dorms, and have a good day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
walks by hearing Count talking to Dwayen

Hey Count.

I see we have a new Border. *shakes hands w/ the new border*

Hope u like here. See yea Count. U too. *points to Dwayen*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bye Kyle. Hope you have a nice day. Well Dwayne, hope you'll end up staying here at the dorms after letting us know who your roommate's gonna be and what room you'll take.
Aaron, what'cha mean we're out of food? You personally or the dorms? Can't be the dorms, cause Mokey and I went shopping last night at the corner supermarket and we picked up a few items over at Hooper's Store afterwards. All the stuff's been put away in the fridges on Floor 1's and 2's common room. Thought that would be best cause Zack and Pepe are the only ones up on Floor 3, but if they want they can make runs down to the fridges in the other common rooms by using the dumbwaiter. Well, hope his helps and have a good night.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I have got the food for the party and it has been locked in the fridge safe so cookie monster doesn't have a little midnight snack tonight.

Erine81981

Reaction score
CM:Mid-almost-night snack!!! *runs to the fridge* ME HUNGREY!!!!!!!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
cool i would love to saty here. me and my room mate Kermit the Frog Thats right i got the Frog himselfe. We would like room 22 please. and Kermit asked if we have Green walls and a huge picture of Jim henson on our oak dresser im the only one who has any close in it though. i am also putting a big plazma Tv witha soney DVD player. we will have buck beds of coarse. i have top and right above where i lay i have a poster of a reall pretty girl, but right above where Kermit lays he has a poster of miss piggiy (uggg) and we will be adding to the room more as the days go on. but this looks really nice and i hope you all come in and see it soon. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.