Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh Dwayen some one has Kermit. U'll have to choose other character.

Did u read The Counts thing if not go read it. I know its hard when u read it goes by so fast the u didn't catch it. Its ok we all make masitakes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Dwayne, hope I'm not imposing by coming in and letting you know this little tidbit. See, the thing is that we have this little rule that new boarders have to select any Muppet character they'd like to have as their roommates. And the Muppet character which gets chosen by the new boarder can't be one that's been already chosen by a previous boarder. What I'm trying to say is that Dr. Bombay already chose to room with Kermit The Frog, so you'll have to choose another Muppet character to be your roommate, so long as it's nott another Muppet character that's been already selected by any of the boarders registered as bunking out here in the Muppet College dorms. For a list of which Muppet characters have been chosen as roommates by which boarders here in the college dorms, check out my last post on page #13 of this thread, what would end up being post #390 or there abouts.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and to have to make you choose another Muppet roommate, but those are the rules, other than that I hope you have a good night and do decide to stay here once you've chosen a new Muppet roommate.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to room with Sal The Monkey, that way I've got a bodyguard.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah hello, G-Man! Velcome to the Muppet College Dorms! So you'd like to become our newest boarder? Good, but you'll need to pick a Muppet character as your roommate. And I see that you've chosen Sal Manilla from Muppets Tonight. Unfortunately, much like our othere newest boarder Dwayne1115, you must choose a new Muppet character to be your roommate. The rule around here is that you can choose a Muppet character to be your roommate, unless that character's been selected by another previous boarder. And it happens that FireImps87 (Phil) who's bunking in Room #3 already chose both Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla to be his roommates. You're welcome to stay here at the dorms as a new boarder, so long you take a new Muppet character as your roommate. For a list of which Muppet characters have been already taken by which boarder, refer back to my previous post on page 13, post #390 or there abouts.
Hope this helps, hope to see you still here with a new roommate, and hope that you have a good day.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
It's time to party,but first i need to see if the cakes are still intact.World of Jim Henson is in the VCR and Muppet Monopoly has been set up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In best Kermit voice*
Oh good! So where do we go to play Muppet Monopoly? And what is this "World of Jim Henson" video tape you speak off? BTW: Think the cakes are OK, Cookie Monster tried to chew the fridge's locks but even his teeth weren't strong enough to eat through the metal chains. Hope the Falling Baker puts in an appearance later today to get such a nice selection of numbers, and to see what desserts he'll bring for the dorm dwellers to devour.
Yes, let the celebration begin!
And welcome to any and all new boarders who wish to become new residents here at the Muppet College dorms!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
World is one of the things on all floors and I got Muppet monopoly on floor 2.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers Crazy Ernie, but that only answers where we can find the venues on this Henson-day. However, if you could, please answer the question as to what is "World of Jim Henson".

Oh, hi, G-Man, nice to hear from you again. So you say that you want both Rizzo the Rat and Pepe the King Prawn as your roommates? Well, that falls into the good news/bad news category. The bad news is that you can't have Pepe the King Prawn as your roommate. If you go back to the last page in this thread and read the manifesto of who's already booked here in the dorms, you'll see that Zack the Dog already moved in about a week ago with Pepe as his roommate into Room #30 up on the third floor of the dorm building. However, the good news is, that if you still like, you can have Rizzo the Rat as your roommate. Hope this helps and have a good day. Oh, and don't forget to let us know which room you'd like to have from the ones listed in that previous post of mine as still unoccupied.

Again, happy Henson-day.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
World of Jim Henson is a 90 minute documentary that was aired on PBS's Great Performances and includes a lot of clips from almost all productions even a little of sam and friends and a few of Jim's commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.