Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Why hello, Mokey!! Its nice of you to join on us on our visit to Snuffy's cave...wasn't Count here just a moment ago?
:wink:

Didymus: Milady! *bows to Mokey* If thine feet do get tired, thee may ride my loyal steed, Ambrosius.
(Ambrosius: *wag wag wag*)

Hoggle: (looking at map of Sesame Street) I think we need to go this way to get to Snuffy's cave..look! Footprints...!

lili

Reaction score
The Count said:
Splendid, you've both been approved to join us here. Now then, what room would you like? Rooms 8-12 down on the first floor, and Rooms 31-44 up on the third floor are vacant. It's your choice, but I'd recommend a room down in the "Basement" level since there are already two boarders there with other Fraggles as roomies including myself.
Well, hope to hear from you what room you want and welcome again to the dorms!
the basement sounds great, i'm sure boober and i will have a great time hanging out with the other fraggles.

hmm, well i would quite like room 9, but Boober is a bit down on that, because it's three squared, and he says that bad things come in threes and that three threes are almost as bad as three sixes and we all know what THAT means. he also doesn't like multiples of four (an unlucky number for people born on a friday). and ten is out, because when Boober was ten he had an unfortunate run in with Sprocket. so i suppose it's room eleven, if that's okay.

Boober: but it's a prime number!

Lili: deal with it.

Eleven please, mr. count sir.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Room 11? Thats great! Me and Hoggle and Sir Didymus are just a couple of doors down, in room 13. Should you need us, just knock, and the door will open!

lili

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Room 11? Thats great! Me and Hoggle and Sir Didymus are just a couple of doors down, in room 13. Should you need us, just knock, and the door will open!
cool!

Boober might get a bit funny about the door-knocking, he always thinks that the door-knocker is going to turn into a creepy old man, or start talking to him, or that the door will ask him pesky riddles. how foolish.

But i'm sure if he's wearing his lucky socks he will be able to buck up and rap away... expect us to come by to borrow a cup of sugar any day now!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New Boarders Registered

Ah, splendid! That's another pair of boarders here at the dorms! That brings the total up to 25 registered pairings, though there are some of us here who've taken more than one character as roomies.
Actually, your rooms are side by side GonzoGirl and Lili. If you head on down the stairs or descend through the fireplace dumbwaiter and have the common room straight in front of you, turn 90º to your left you'll have a hallway with rooms on your left and right. Room #11's the second door down on your left, and Room #13's the third door down on your left, with the Floor 1 Bathrooms being the last door down on your left.

But come, let's lead you to your room. Bella, bring me the key marked with the white 11.
*The Count (MC) takes the key from his pet bat. Here you go Lili and Boober, hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to hear from you again.
*Hands over key to Room #11.
Now then, about your bags... leave them here at the foot of the lobby's desk and Aaron, our bellboy, will be by shortly to take them to your room.
*Secretly rushes back to Sesame Street under the cover of night, tells Aaron about the new boarders back at the dormhouse, and whisks him back to the lobby to take Lili's bags and Boober's satchel.
Have a good day.

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron puts the bags in the room

Enjoy you're stay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In low secretive voice.
Ah good, our newest boarders have been placed in their room and have their things with them. Now we can join the others back at Sesame Street. Come on, Aaron, we'll go down into my room and get back in the blink of an eye.
There are more tricks up my sleeve and under my hat than just mere shadow travel. We can go into my room and use the Fraggle-hole to quickly pass through the cavernous paths until we reach the inner recesses of Snuffy's family cave. That way, we'll surprise GonzoGirl and all those visiting the Snuffleupagus Family.
Come on, let's go.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Still in secretive voice.
Aaron, I'm standingg in front of my room's door. I'm holding it open for you to pass through.
Come on in so we can get back to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.