1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Muppet fan 123, May 3, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Any idea on what to do? It's very frustrating.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Really?? I'm not having that problem. :confused:
  3. Pinkflower7783

Did you try refreshing the page?
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's happening on every page on the website.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Hmm...I have no idea that's just weird. Have you tried asking Danny what the problem might be? You can send him a message or something.
  6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Are you usng a public computer...sometimes computers at schools/libraries have firewalls to prevent some sites and they get in the way of other things.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  7. DannyRWW

Also the mobile version of the site stinks and has lots of quirks with cell phones and tablets
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. DannyRWW

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
  9. Pinkflower7783

Just so you all know I just completed another video I'm saving it now, gonna make us a YouTube account and get it uploaded.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Just gonna make a post here that I have stepped down from HensonCon I'm not gonna go into why other then it is nothing personal against anyone and was a decision I made on my own no one had any influence. I still hope to talk to you guys per here at MC. But I will no longer be participating any decisions regarding the convention or any direct involvement. If anyone would like to take over the YouTube account that I made please send me a private message so I can give you the username and password. Otherwise I did message Danny and tell him I would at least do that.

I wish you guys the best of luck in planning this wonderful event. And keep fighting. :)
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I've read the whole thread and would like to add some things:

A really good way to gain awareness is to make somehing trend on twitter.

Need examples? Toonami is a whole block that was revived from fans on twitter. It might also help with guest apearances.

Do you guys have a tumblr? That might also be good.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Please visit our website for more information.
    http://hensoncon.webs.com/
  13. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hiya Lola! Thanks for the input. Well, we certainly do have a Twitter but I'm not sure about the 'trending' bit....only cause I'm a total dork when it comes to technology. But I do know about how Toonami came back so that is probably a good idea if we aren't doing it already. We don't have a tumblr either but maybe that's something else we can add to it.

Thanks for the tips! ^_^ We certainly appreciate the help and interest, always!
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

PS. I'm impressed that you navigated all of this thread to this point. Wow!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I'm lucky I know how to navigate through this forum. :p
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*snickers* Tell me about it. Somehow, through all of this we came to a relatively well formed gameplan. Amazing.
  17. Pinkflower7783

By the way thanks for the comments Lola! Also if you would like to participate we are welcoming any kind of artwork right now. It doesn't matter if your a professional artist or not everyone has something to give! If you'd like to know more you can send me an inbox!!
  18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Yup! I second that. Fan art is what we're looking for right now so anything you like in that respect, I think will do.
  19. Pinkflower7783

We want you! As uncle sam says. Okay this is what happens when I haven't had an efficient amount of sleep I end up saying more dumb things then usual. :p
  20. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*laughs* I've heard dumber. Probably out of my own mouth too, but oh well! We all get the sillies once in a while. It's quite alright. In fact,it's quite encouraged.