Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! Awesome. You both read my mind. I only kind of browsed over them myself but I had noticed Tiny chat. It does seem very user friendly and clean.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah cause lord knows there's nothing "tiny" about this crew. We have BIG Muppety love to spread! :big_grin: Anyways...I am all for it so as long as it's okay with the others!

bandit

Reaction score
YES! MASSIVE love! Come on, Danny! Secure out site. We're gonna take it by STORM!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
"We built this city on rock and roll!!!" Sorry couldn't resist. :stick_out_tongue: Lol! Actually we don't have a city yet...we don't even have a brick! LOL!

bandit

Reaction score
Ohhhooooo I've got a brick alright! I've got a brick aimed for a certain city if we should happen to not get it! *tosses brick in hand* =.=

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
LOL!!! Haha maybe that would get us permisson to have the convention. XD

bandit

Reaction score
I'm gonna write the word 'PERSUASION' on my brick. When the going gets tough....I'm gonna get persuasive.
Yep! That's the old spirit Jim would have wanted us to have. Haha! How nuts would it be if we all showed up with bricks with different words written on them?
'DETERMINATION,' 'GUTS,' 'SPIRIT,' 'ACTION,' And whatever other inspirational things we can think of....
We take Greenville by storm singing 'We Can't Take No for An Answer!'
Then we would have spent all that time on this gag....win the day...and realize we still haven't planned a convention. Woops!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We might end up in jail...and then if that happens it'll be really hard to throw a convention. :stick_out_tongue:

bandit

Reaction score
o/~ Well they threw us in a cage and there's no key..o/~

DannyRWW

Reaction score
ah we'll make it work....if you clicked on the link I got a very basic free web space...right now nothin on it as I expected there would be but if you check te links at the top of the page it has things we may need down the road (includin a donation link which I saw as an option and put it there because we may need that too). I wonder if there is someway to link a chatroom through it? I did one with my students with a guestbook that they used as a chat room/message board of sorts. I'll look into it unless someone finds something else because I agree... we need to have some place to "meet" other than here...we should probably make a list of who all is offically on this planning team and I think by setting up a separate chatroom somewhere we can better manage that. Hey I love all the ideas here, and I just want to say (and I think this is ood advice for all of us to keep this positive energy going) that if I have and idea and it doesn't work for the rest of the group I'm not offended in any way. That is what you do when you plan. You toss out ideas for others and then if people like it and you do it thats great, but if it doesn't work for the group that is reat too. It is prt of team work and I think it is amazing that we have such wonderful creative people working on all this. Its great getting to know some of my fellow Muppet fans a little better too. Getting this letter going is the first major step in what could become somethin ver spectacular and who knows some day we maybe looking back on this and thinking " how was it that this convention started with something so small with a small group of muppet fans chatting online" Hopefully will all be able to meet face to face at the Hensoncon someday. Lets keep at this. I'm probably not oing to be around much next week as the school year is wapping up , but I'll ber much more available in the Summer :smile: