1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Let me begin this by saying these crushes were from when I was a kid, so please don't cast some "Man, wadda freak!" kinda vibe on me when I begin this. But back in the day, my main Muppet crush was Kira from ther Dark Crystal, with Mokey following close behind (which I mentioned in a related thread).

I was wondering who you guys' crushes are. And keep in mind that if you are of a more adult age and currently have a Muppet crush, I for one won't judge you, and would hope no one else would, either. So, care to share?
  2. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

I cannot lie, when I was younger, I had a major crush on both Cantus and Wembley Fraggle from Fraggle Rock...
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

4. FreddyTheDragon

FreddyTheDragon New Member

Okay. Here we go.

My crushes were of muppets of both genders.

Dr. Rainbrain
    Janice
    Beautiful Day Monster (I know how weird that is, yes.)
    Bert
  5. Boppity

Boppity Guest

Let's see

Robin, Elmo, Bea...

SorryI know how sick that is.

Season 5 Piggy and Janice....Hilda? (last one was a joke)

Boppity
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yeah right... Jay, you PERVERT!;)

I only know her as "the sexy Muppet". She was in the "at the dance" segments (not a big talker) and she's most prominent in the opening song when "the ladies" side step and then put their heads through the arches. I have a pic somewhere but I can't find it. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, can you tell me her name? Maybe her number? :o ;)
  7. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Don't know her name, but I sure do know who you're talking about! There was the one girl Muppet from season 1 who danced with Animal and was always dipped violently, then the other girl from season 1 who often danced with Rowlf. Man, I wish they'd bring those two back. They put any of the Crank Yankers ladies to shame!
  8. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Who didn't? ;) Hehe, of course those, but I gotta add Gonzo to the list. I guess I like the weird ones. :concern:
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Okay; I used to have a picture of her, but it's gone... but here's the REALLY weird thing; she's not listed anywhere in the Kernitage!!!:eek: :confused:
  10. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Wha...?! She's rockin' hot! They need to give her the prominence that they give other miscelaneous (waaayy bad spelling) characters, like frackles and so on.

And I know she's not technically a Muppet, but I find Kate monster from Avenue Q. quite fetching!
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It boggles the mind that the Kermitage has an avacado that appeared two seconds, and not her who appeared every opening! I'll try an' do a screencap later to help our cause. ;)
  12. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Hey Vicmeister, you mean her??
  13. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

That's the one, ain't it, Vic??
  14. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Well, there were two similar ones. The one that danced with Animal, and the one that danced with Rowlf.
  15. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

That's true. But I think the one AnythingMuppet showed us is the one Vic was talking about. However, Animal's dancing partner was pretty cute as well. I'm pretty mad that they cut her number out of the Muppet Show Season 1 DVD where Jim Neighbors sings to her in a wind storm and her hair blows off.
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

That's her! :flirt: Thanks for the pic AM.

Does she have a name?
  17. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I have (still do,sort of) a crush on Kermit.:) <3
    (Just don't let Miss Piggy know or I'll be karate chopped!:eek:
  18. wes

wes Active Member

Spamala Hamderson:crazy:
  19. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I've sort of developed a slight crush on Red Fraggle
  20. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Y;know, I gotta say, what the heck was Gobo's problem? His relationship with Red was as written in the stars as Kermit and Piggy's, so why didn't he make a move? It was obvious she liked him, at least!
    Muppetfan44 likes this.