Muppet Crushes

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Let me begin this by saying these crushes were from when I was a kid, so please don't cast some "Man, wadda freak!" kinda vibe on me when I begin this. But back in the day, my main Muppet crush was Kira from ther Dark Crystal, with Mokey following close behind (which I mentioned in a related thread).

I was wondering who you guys' crushes are. And keep in mind that if you are of a more adult age and currently have a Muppet crush, I for one won't judge you, and would hope no one else would, either. So, care to share?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I cannot lie, when I was younger, I had a major crush on both Cantus and Wembley Fraggle from Fraggle Rock...

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Okay. Here we go.

My crushes were of muppets of both genders.

Dr. Rainbrain
Janice
Beautiful Day Monster (I know how weird that is, yes.)
Bert

B

Boppity

Let's see

Robin, Elmo, Bea...

SorryI know how sick that is.

Season 5 Piggy and Janice....Hilda? (last one was a joke)

Boppity

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Let me begin this by saying these crushes were from when I was a kid, so please don't cast some "Man, wadda freak!" kinda vibe on me when I begin this.
Yeah right... Jay, you PERVERT!:wink:

I only know her as "the sexy Muppet". She was in the "at the dance" segments (not a big talker) and she's most prominent in the opening song when "the ladies" side step and then put their heads through the arches. I have a pic somewhere but I can't find it. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, can you tell me her name? Maybe her number? :embarrassed: :wink:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Don't know her name, but I sure do know who you're talking about! There was the one girl Muppet from season 1 who danced with Animal and was always dipped violently, then the other girl from season 1 who often danced with Rowlf. Man, I wish they'd bring those two back. They put any of the Crank Yankers ladies to shame!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
I cannot lie, when I was younger, I had a major crush on both Cantus and Wembley Fraggle from Fraggle Rock...

Who didn't? :wink: Hehe, of course those, but I gotta add Gonzo to the list. I guess I like the weird ones. :concern:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Don't know her name, but I sure do know who you're talking about!
Okay; I used to have a picture of her, but it's gone... but here's the REALLY weird thing; she's not listed anywhere in the Kernitage!!!:eek: :confused:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Wha...?! She's rockin' hot! They need to give her the prominence that they give other miscelaneous (waaayy bad spelling) characters, like frackles and so on.

And I know she's not technically a Muppet, but I find Kate monster from Avenue Q. quite fetching!