1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Vic Romano Active Member

Gobo had all the girls gushing, Gobo is the original Muppet playa'.
  2. Vibs New Member

... I have already mentioned it several times but...

Gobo. :smirk: ! :flirt: !

*hides*
  3. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

The Wild Impresario.

-Kim
  4. zeldazipple New Member

The Wild Impresario!!! you GOT to be Kidding. LOL I'm more of a Gobo gal myself anyway. OK if you want Muppets than I'll have to say Scooter.
    Muppet people: Um... Biran Henson. Ok enough said. lol
  5. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

And why not? He's got a great personality and sense of humor, he loves music, and he's not that bad looking either.

-Kim
  6. Blue Weirdo Member

I've always thought "sexy muppet" was hot and I still want to know if she has an actual name!

Kira is adorable not questions asked. I keep my Sideshow Kira promenatlay next to my bed (what does that implicate :o )

But my all time favorite has go to be......... JANICE!! :flirt: :flirt:
  7. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Oh my, I'd have to chime in with a resounding Scooter!!! :wink: He's my favorite Muppet!

I also kinda like Gonzo as well, but sometimes even he is a little out there for me. XD
  8. charlynoa Member

I know this thread is old... but a few weeks ago first saw a few Muppets Tonight episodes and 4 of the movies... and fell in love with pepe :o

But I know... he has this effect to all of us woman :rolleyes: ;)
  9. Frogster Active Member

For us men, our options are kinda limited... I guess I'd have to say, after all these years of knowing the Muppets, I'd have to go for Mokey. But it'd definitely be the Mokey from halfway into Season 3 and on, where her hair was more "tame" and she had an undershirt. She's got to be the prettiest Muppet.
  10. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Piggy at turns, Wanda, 'Sexy Muppet', the two purple sopranos from SS, one of the pigs from "Everybody's Song". There are more I'm sure.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. MrsPepper Active Member

I just noticed I never really answered this thread.

I always liked Grover. He was such a cutie. For fraggles, I currently adore Wembley. I just want to hug him all the time. But I never really had a crush on the traditioanl muppets. Well, Floyd. He's such a cool cat. :sing: :o But I've always liked Fozzie as well.

In fact, except for Floyd, they're all really cuddly-looking muppets. I think I found a pattern! >: D
  12. KitsuneFraggle New Member

when I was younger, I had a little thing for Wembley, he was sweet. lol.
  13. JJandJanice Active Member

The Muppet crushes

I have to admit I still have a little crush on Janice. I've always love Kira from the Dark Crstral as well. Once agian just a little one. :flirt:
  14. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm a weirdo, but I sometimes daydream about floyd in school:sing:
    ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  15. JJandJanice Active Member

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the female muppets that Danced with Rowlf and Animal. They were hott at time were there were no hott muppets or puppets. Too bad there was never any action figures made of them lol.:D
  16. MrsPepper Active Member

I think he's a little too young for you, hun. ;)
  17. Frogster Active Member

Mokey Fraggle... hands down.
  18. MeepBorkMeep New Member

Hmm...Sweetums....*crickets chirp* Yes, it's weird.

Beaker too... *crickets chirp again* Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm very odd.
  19. Gorgon Heap Active Member

On the show, there's a running joke that he has terrible breath.

In real life, and I know this b/c I was at MuppetFest, Sweetums's fur feels almost like burlap; very rough, not soft at all, the way it looks on TV.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole