Muppet Crushes

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, lilvampy, could you explain your signature?:big_grin:
XD Sure. My brother and I were having a conversation about being stuck on a deserted island and how much it would stink until he mentioned that you wake up after a night of sleeping on the island and Jim Henson is there, making a coconut smoothie. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
The more I watch "Play Till it hurts" The more I'm starting to develpoe a slight crush on Feeny Fraggle. I also saw "Brush with Jelousy" the other day and have a crush on the fraggle in it that also paints. I totally forgot his name though. I know it starts with a P, but I forgot it. But he's cool.

bazingababe24

Reaction score
The more I watch "Play Till it hurts" The more I'm starting to develpoe a slight crush on Feeny Fraggle. I also saw "Brush with Jelousy" the other day and have a crush on the fraggle in it that also paints. I totally forgot his name though. I know it starts with a P, but I forgot it. But he's cool.
Pedley! I agree, he is a very cool, very attractive Fraggle. He reminds me so much of the art students at the college I went to. If Pedley were human, he'd no doubt be into indie rock and wear skinny jeans.

XD Sure. My brother and I were having a conversation about being stuck on a deserted island and how much it would stink until he mentioned that you wake up after a night of sleeping on the island and Jim Henson is there, making a coconut smoothie. :smile:
Nice! Which one, though --- borderline-sexy, suede jacket-wearing '70s version or older, graying, fatherly '80s version? Or possibly dorky late '60s version?:smile:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Pedley Fraggle

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yes Pedley, that's right. Pedley's cool.

Now I was listening to the Fraggle Medly today. And while I don't really have a hardcore crush on Gobo, I absolutely melt when it get's to his part. His voice is just so low and smooth and oh it's great.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Uh, I gotta ask because I can't believe I'm saying this...but does anyone else think that Junior can be kinda sweet at times?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yay, good I'm not the only one who thinks this. I remember when I first started watching the series I thought I was always gonna dislike the Gorgs. But there are quite a few episodes where I either find myself laughing at Junior's antics or kinda feeling sorry for him when he takes on certain respoinsibilities that no one believes he can do.