Muppet Crushes

bazingababe24

Reaction score
Woooooaaaaah... I think I have a crush on Doctor Teeth. But only when he sings. And only Jim's version of him... Weird... :big_grin:
No, not weird. I have a crush on just Dr. Teeth's voice too, probably because it's in the same vocal neighborhood as Cantus. Jim could sound really sexy when he wanted to.

I actually looked up Dr. John, the guy Dr. Teeth is based on, and he's the same way --- VERY hard to look at, but possesses a voice that you could listen to ALL DAY. :coy:

Puckrox

Reaction score
No, not weird. I have a crush on just Dr. Teeth's voice too, probably because it's in the same vocal neighborhood as Cantus. Jim could sound really sexy when he wanted to.
Yup, definitely. I first realized it at the start of 'Can You Picture That?' when Doctor Teeth sings "Oh yeaaaah!" It got me all flustered. :embarrassed:

I actually looked up Dr. John, the guy Dr. Teeth is based on, and he's the same way --- VERY hard to look at, but possesses a voice that you could listen to ALL DAY. :coy:
Hmmm, I need to look up this Dr. John guy.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
So, all this being said, does anyone have a crush on Rowlf. Personally, I really like him but I dunno if I have a crush on him per se. Just asking cuz he's got the same kind of voice as Cantus.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I think I crushed on Rowlf as a kid, but that's mainly because I was so obsessed with dogs. As a youngin' my dream was to grow up and be a dog. So, around the age of five, I wouldn't be surprised if I crushed on him. :sympathy:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Woooooaaaaah... I think I have a crush on Doctor Teeth. But only when he sings. And only Jim's version of him... Weird... :big_grin:
Well Jim made him sooo magical I think that's why I crushed on Cantus as a little girl. He returned magic to my life with that crazy-awesome pipe of his.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Well Jim made him sooo magical I think that's why I crushed on Cantus as a little girl. He returned magic to my life with that crazy-awesome pipe of his.
Wouldn't it be great if they made a magice pipe replica for colectors?

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
I've got a serious crush on Lips, and well as minor crushes on Cantus and Zoot. :smile: