Muppet Crushes

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Nah, not really. The sort of hat Boober wears is kind of "in" (I definitely have one kind of like it, but gray). Nothing wrong with dressing like an awesome Fraggle! Then if there's ever a lull in a conversation you're having with someone, it makes for a great conversation starter. :big_grin:
LOL so true! :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh my gawd, Fred in MCC is sooooo cute! I never realized it until this last Christmas. :smile:

And I'm so with you on Gonzo, I've got a major crush on him (it's a bit of a problem). And Boober and Wembley too. If I were a Fraggle, I'm pretty sure Boober would be the Fraggle I'd awkwardly have a crush on, but wouldn't have the guts to tell, and then in the end I'd end up with Wembley because we're so similar. :coy:
See, I wonder if I'd actually end up with Wembley because we're so alike desicion wise that either we'd hit it off right away or we'd never decided to "get together" (this is an odd conversation, but I have to admit I've had odder.)

Puckrox

Reaction score
See, I wonder if I'd actually end up with Wembley because we're so alike desicion wise that either we'd hit it off right away or we'd never decided to "get together" (this is an odd conversation, but I have to admit I've had odder.)
Wembley and I aren't similar enough that it'd be weird if we ended up together. I'm a bit more decisive then he is... Oh god, now I'm thinking about it and I've decided Wembley and I would be the most disgustingly cute couple ever... Whhhhhy aren't Muppets/Fraggles real people? Sad face.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Wembley and I aren't similar enough that it'd be weird if we ended up together. I'm a bit more decisive then he is... Oh god, now I'm thinking about it and I've decided Wembley and I would be the most disgustingly cute couple ever... Whhhhhy aren't Muppets/Fraggles real people? Sad face.
Sad face is right. :frown: I WISH I was a Muppet are you kidding? Janice and I are sisters, it's totally true, I'd be with either Gobo or Fozzie just because we WOULD end up together. I'd be best friends with Gonzo and Scooter, the three of us oh God, Kermit would probably be more stressed than he already is if Scooter, Gonzo and I were friends as Muppets. Miss Piggy and I would be at war for the spotlights and I could see Big Bird and I hitting it off too. :big_grin:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Part of me would loooove to practice kung fu with Piggy. I feel as if I would get along fairly well with Kermit (or we'd both clash heads because we're both leading personalities). But if kermit were real I would love to apprentice under him as a director or producer.
Oneo f the problems with having a crush on Gonzo is that he has Camilla. Rizzo's cool though too.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Part of me would loooove to practice kung fu with Piggy. I feel as if I would get along fairly well with Kermit (or we'd both clash heads because we're both leading personalities). But if kermit were real I would love to apprentice under him as a director or producer.
Oneo f the problems with having a crush on Gonzo is that he has Camilla. Rizzo's cool though too.
I'm such a crazy person but yes I'D LOVE :smile: as a director especially after my dreadful drama experience today. I just realized something two of my characters in this book I'm writing remind me of Matt and the Storyteller. Just saying it JUST sorta hit me. They kinda remind me of them, well, relationship wise.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Sad face is right. :frown: I WISH I was a Muppet are you kidding? Janice and I are sisters, it's totally true, I'd be with either Gobo or Fozzie just because we WOULD end up together. I'd be best friends with Gonzo and Scooter, the three of us oh God, Kermit would probably be more stressed than he already is if Scooter, Gonzo and I were friends as Muppets. Miss Piggy and I would be at war for the spotlights and I could see Big Bird and I hitting it off too. :big_grin:
Today, I told two of my best friends that I wished I was a Muppet and I received so much judgment. The real world just doesn't understand us...

I still stand by my disgustingly cute statement about Wembley were I a fraggle, and were I a Muppet... gah, I'd say Gonzo, but he's taken (that darn chicken!). So I dunno which Muppet I could see myself with... Maybe Rizzo, if I were a small-ish Muppet. :shifty:

Poor Kermit, getting all stressed out all the time! I'd imagine you'd have to put up a bit of a fight with Miss Piggy for that spot light though!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Today, I told two of my best friends that I wished I was a Muppet and I received so much judgment. The real world just doesn't understand us...

I still stand by my disgustingly cute statement about Wembley were I a fraggle, and were I a Muppet... gah, I'd say Gonzo, but he's taken (that darn chicken!). So I dunno which Muppet I could see myself with... Maybe Rizzo, if I were a small-ish Muppet. :shifty:

Poor Kermit, getting all stressed out all the time! I'd imagine you'd have to put up a bit of a fight with Miss Piggy for that spot light though!
Oh yes of course :halo:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean :smile:
Everybody in my class says you can't fall in love with a puppet... That make me always so sad... I do as I please, and they don't accept that!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean :smile:
Everybody in my class says you can't fall in love with a puppet... That make me always so sad... I do as I please, and they don't accept that!
Sometimes I feel like people take statements like that too literally. Part of me wants to say "Yes I know they aren't real but if they were I would have a crush on someone like that."