1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'd say Uncle Deadly. He seems vey gentlmanly. And I have a thing for large reptiles XD

Im happy just crushing on Floyd. I think his hippie slang would start to get on my nerves after a while (or I would have no idea what he was saying half the time). Besides, Janice wouldnt like it very much :p
  2. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

Yeah Deadly seems like he'd be very romantic. I've always had a soft spots for Phantoms of places. My first fictional crush was the Phantom of the Opera. So it only makes sense. XD
  3. Frozann

Frozann Member

When I was very young, I liked Elmo and his blanket, and Kermit (well, in a way a kid could like something :) )

My only 'love' (don't take it literally) is Mokey. It's easy to tell, I suppose. Not really crush, though. One of my friends was wondering, why do I always draw "those filthy little critters". What could I reply? :D
  4. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Hah, if you don't understand HIM, you must hear ME!
    Okay, the people in my class also don't understand me all times... but it's just the Hippie Talk, you know.
  5. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Hmm....

Link Hogthrob! :flirt:
    Flash
    Scooter
    Ernie
    Little Jerry
    Don Music
    Gobo Fraggle
    Sal Minella
    Johnny Fiama O___o (?)
    Link Hogthrob....! :flirt:
    miss kermie likes this.
  6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Uh...Linkie? You know anything with Link would be completely one-way, right? ;)
  7. LinkiePie<3

Hahahaha... it must be his egoisim. :halo:
  8. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

OMG. OMG. I just can't write this enough.
    You all inspired me to search for Cantus.
    Oh. My. GAWD!
    Love at first sight! :flirt::flirt::flirt:
    (Eeeh, don't get this wrong, Zoot will stay my 1st crush for ever, but cantus is my second crush now)
    Migosh, his voice is so.... so.... I cannot write it...
    Also, it is Latin for 'the singing'. C-A-N-T-U-S!
    I think I'll pick up my ol' flute again...
  9. Gert

Gert New Member

I wanted to be Animal's girlfriend.
  10. LinkiePie<3

:halo:: WO-MAN! WO-MAN! (ha, ha, ha...) <3

I somewhat had the biggest crush on Scooter at one point; then, again, I'm a Linkie fan. Okay.... I'll stop rambling! D: :flirt:
    miss kermie likes this.
  11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Bobo all the way! Beautiful creature - i could get lost in those eyes, looks good in and out of a suit, he'd make me laugh and full of sincerity and charm with no ego or pretension.
  12. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Bobo would definitely be a real trip.

I never thought of Deadly before, but you're right, folks ... he'd be a good date.

I'd probably end up unconsciously gravitating toward a long morose dialogue with Boober, LOL.

Of course, I would still like to hang with Oscar. I'm getting more and more like him in my "old" age, LOL.

But Spike is my one true. He's blue(ish), super strong, agile for his size, smart, funny, and he wears black leather sometimes. *sighs happily into those golden yellow eyes*
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I must be insane. Wrote a completely un-postable short story last night about my crush... sheesh. :o
    miss kermie likes this.
  14. Pepe'sgal90

Pepe'sgal90 Member

ohhh pepe and animal :flirt:
  15. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

16. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Haha Scooter ;) and Zoot :cool:
  17. ElectricMayhem1

me too man and sometimes Zoot although when i daydream in school it always goes bad because then Janice's comes and it ain't pretty
    ilovemusic likes this.
  18. ElectricMayhem1

Wait i forget i have a crush on boober too:flirt:
  19. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Same here! ahaha
  20. ElectricMayhem1

He is just so cute but to other people he is not which is not cool, but for me he's got something that i can't resist the same goes to Zoot and Floyd:flirt: