Muppet Crushes

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm somewhat... nervous... about the crush...

Before any of you say "Don't be nervous" or "Who cares? Crushes on Muppets are common around here", I... well, you see, I have a form of autism called Asperger Syndrome. From what I read in a little packet that Mom handed out to all my high school teachers tonight, it... You know what? Forget it. I'll just say it:

*takes a deep breath* I'm not entirely sure about my crush on Digit. It's making me feel... a little awkward, to tell the truth.
Meh, I've been told I have borderline Aspergers..it's really not that troubling for me though, I just see it as part of my character :excited:. Anyway, it's not like we're going to make fun of you for your crush, and of course by crush it isn't meant to mean anything on a creepy level...like a "Oh, if I had the real Kermit I'd sleep with him and never date a human guy again." sort of thing :stick_out_tongue:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
When I was 12 and 'Fraggle Rock' came on, I thought Gobo was just so adorably sweet. :smirk: If only I had been a Fraggle. I loved his voice and the way he said 'eh' all the time. I guess, I'm still rather fond of him.

Today, I think if I had a muppet crush, it would be on Cantus, and of course, Fozzie Bear. He just looks so ripe for a great big cuddle. :embarrassed: One day I'm going to make me a teddy bear that looks like Fozzie.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
When I was 12 and 'Fraggle Rock' came on, I thought Gobo was just so adorably sweet. If only I had been a Fraggle. I loved his voice and the way he said 'eh' all the time. I guess, I'm still rather fond of him.

Today, I think if I had a muppet crush, it would be on Cantus, and of course, Fozzie Bear. He just looks so ripe for a great big cuddle. One day I'm going to make me a teddy bear that looks like Fozzie.
Aw, that's so cute - Gobo is a really cool guy (er... Fraggle) so I don't blame you - brave and talented, helpful and happy (except when sick, then he becomes a drama queen) :wink: How he plays all those songs on a two string guitar, though, I'll never know :search: But I guess he uses the powers of his awesomeness and finds a way!

Fozzie really does look snuggable! :embarrassed:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Aw, that's so cute - Gobo is a really cool guy (er... Fraggle) so I don't blame you - brave and talented, helpful and happy (except when sick, then he becomes a drama queen)
Between you, me and thousands of Muppet fans, my husband is like that when he gets sick, too. I think it's a guy thing. :insatiable: Whatever the case, I loved that Pebble Pox episode and yes, Gobo was over dramatizing quite a bit. My husband kept saying 'Der arme Gobo' (which is German for 'poor Gobo'). I kept saying, 'Not poor Gobo, silly, poor Red, she's the one who has to take care of him'. :excited: Hehehe.

It is for that reason that I'd rather me be sick than my husband be sick. :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
I always thought he was a pimp. No, really...I'm kiddin'. XP
Lol, the other day my brother said her looked like "an Irish pimp" (something to do with the green or the hat or somethin'). XP I had to laugh.

While I still do have a slight crushing on floyd, I have a crush on a living person! YAY ME! Said person also plays bass and has loong hair (except hes blond and doesnt wear it up) and hes always wearing this goofy black hat

so, there are a few slight similarities :sing: kinda creepy if you think about it :eek:
I once saw a guy with flaming red hair (long, 'coarse <3) wearing a Sgt. Peppers-esque outfit! He looked awesome but... how weird is THAT? :eek:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Currently, and the Dorms are partly to blame, I have a strong crush on Spike, Digit, and Chamberlain.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Please don't laugh, guys. :embarrassed:

Jareth the Goblin King (Erm...Technically not a Muppet, but still a Henson character, right?)
Sir Didymus
Robin
Boober
Ernie
Floyd
Zoot
Janice
Beaker

And now...you know...everything. :eek:

*tries to find a place to hide until embarrassment has passed*

CRASH!

Note to self: When trying to find a safe hiding spot, never jump into a closet that is only two feet deep. Instead, just throw a blanket over your head and hope that it magically turns into Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. :crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
Jareth the Goblin King (Erm...Technically not a Muppet, but still a Henson character, right?)
Sir Didymus
Robin
Boober
Ernie
Floyd
Zoot
Janice
Beaker
Oh, I can understand all of them. :smile: Though I must say, I don't believe Boober has been mentioned, heehee- but I totally get you. :wink: I once saw a guy who looked just like Floyd. O_O That was, err, unusual- but totally awesome. :smile: And as for Jareth... mmrrrowwwr. I love meh some Bowie.