1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL, at least somebody thinks my love interest choices are "normal" (by weirdo standards, of course ;))

Also I just thought of a few more:

Cantus Fraggle
    Wrench Doozer
    Helena (Okay, once again, human, but she was in MirrorMask, a Henson-related movie, so that has to count for something.)
  2. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

(Sorry for the bump)
    I'd have to say Mokey is one muppet crush I have (Given I don't have much of a choice when it comes to females). I don't know, maybe it's because she's artistic, have a cute voice and just seems like a good friend to hang around.

I'd go Spamela, but I never really saw much of her except for a pic on Muppet Wiki.
  3. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Well, I never had a crush on a Muppet Character, but...

I have always wished I could find a girl whose personality was was a good deal like Cantus, Boober, Fozzie, or Gonzo. Haven't had any luck with that thus far.
  4. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I'm sure she's out there somewhere. Just keep patient. I did and now I'm a very happy man!
  5. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Yeah... Not a whole lot else I can do, given my current situation. Maybe one day...
  6. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I'm basically all those characters ... but I like being single, LOL.
  7. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Bummer for me. LOL. :)
  8. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

not sure if this counts as a muppet crush, but the vibes I got from watching Kermit with Linda Ronstadt made me kind of have a crush on her for a while as a kid
  9. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Well, if Muppet guest stars are being included, the I guess I have to add this one to the list.
  10. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I've been finding Cashmere Ramada (from Late Night Liars) attractive.
  11. GarlicGuy

GarlicGuy New Member

As a kid I always kinda loved Janice. I asked my little sister and she said Pepe.
  12. I've always had a crush on Scooter ;)
    i can really relate to him ya know
  13. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

For quite some time now, i've been crushing on Bobo. Love the eyes, very huggable and he looks really dashing in a suit.
  14. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

SCOOTER<3333
    Flash
    Zoot
    Lips
    Ernie
    Dr. Teeth
    Little Jerry
    Gobo Fraggle
    etc, etc, etc....XP

And, yes, Link<333 O___O *hides*....
  15. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

Gobo
    Wembly
    Scooter:flirt:
    Gonzo
    and
    Fozzy
  16. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

17. TheLilacPilgrim

TheLilacPilgrim New Member

<_<

>_>

I can't believe I'm admitting it but for years the main ones have been Zoot, Floyd, Dr Teeth and Count Von Count.

So... yeah.
  18. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

I agree with you; it was "written in the stars," wasn't it? Well, "call me kooky, call me crazy," but here's what I think: Gobo really admired Red for her courage and energetic personality, but, despite being generally brave, he'd always had a problem with admitting crushes and was too shy to let Red know that he really liked her. Red, too, might have also been worried about seeming crazy if she admitted she liked Gobo--she was always teasing him, after all.
    I don't know if it's really true, but if it is, then I feel sorry for Gobo.:smirk:
  19. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

waaaaauw, crushed by love, you mean?
    I must admit something... Please don't laugh at me...
    Since the 20th of december, 2009 I have (and I have still) a huge huge enormous crush on... Well, check my avatar. I have a cruch on Zoot. As I said before, a huge crush... Man, while writing this, my hands are shaking and I am smiling like a freak...
    PLease don't laugh at me, there are too much people yet who do that to me...
  20. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

When I was a kid I'm fairly certain I had a crush on Rowlf, but I'm pretty sure it was only because I had a sick obsession with dogs (until I was five my dream was to grow up and be a dog).

Nowadays, I must admit, I've got a tiny crush on Gonzo. :concern: