1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

I'm not mad at all. It's just that... well, I don't know where it's headed.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

What do you mean? O_O
  3. AnimatedC9000

I hardly know what I'm trying to mean.
  4. WhiteRabbit

I hear ya. XP
  5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

That's really cool, :D
  6. WhiteRabbit

XD Thankses. I remember having this Muppet Show book when I was little and thinking she was very cute. I didn't know what her name was until I was six or seven though. O_O I just called her that surfer girl. XP
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Should you know? The Muppet world--like life--is full of odd twists, turns, flops, hurls, side steps, etc.
  8. AnimatedC9000

Bringing this back to tell the rest of you guys...

Recently, I've acquired a crush on Digit (from JHH).

I've been thinking it over, and I think that there might be some reasons. He's funny, for one thing. Also, my username is sort of robot-ish, he's an android... Kinda makes sense. XP (The last one was just a weird similarity that came up. I've liked him even before I realized that.. which was about two nights ago.)

Basically, I think I fell in love at first... watching?... or might've been second or third; I've watched his parts in the first JHH episode a lot... I don't understand what I'm saying, either. XD
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Okay, at first I thought it was just me. XD
  10. AnimatedC9000

I have to admit, I'm somewhat... nervous... about the crush...

Before any of you say "Don't be nervous" or "Who cares? Crushes on Muppets are common around here", I... well, you see, I have a form of autism called Asperger Syndrome. From what I read in a little packet that Mom handed out to all my high school teachers tonight, it... You know what? Forget it. I'll just say it:

*takes a deep breath* I'm not entirely sure about my crush on Digit. It's making me feel... a little awkward, to tell the truth.
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Then why not call it off?
  12. LawnChair

LawnChair New Member

Although I have a few favorites, Gonzo was always the one I had a crush on.

But Cookie Monster as Alistair Cookie kind of used to get me too with that smoking jacket and cigar...
  13. AnimatedC9000

... to be honest, I have no clue as to what I typed last night. It was late, and I needed sleep.

To put it in terms you guys might understand... yeah, my little crush on Digit remains.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Ookay...
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Meh, I've been told I have borderline Aspergers..it's really not that troubling for me though, I just see it as part of my character :excited:. Anyway, it's not like we're going to make fun of you for your crush, and of course by crush it isn't meant to mean anything on a creepy level...like a "Oh, if I had the real Kermit I'd sleep with him and never date a human guy again." sort of thing :p
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Sadly, there are people like that in the world. As a Sonic fan, I am sad to report that the blue blur is subject to such thinking, no matter which version (i.e. whether he be Sonic-Prime...the original Sonic from the Genesis games, AoStH & SatAM, & Archie destined to save all other demensions [including his American counterpart from Sonic Underground and his Japanese counterpart seen in the post-Sonic Adventure games, the Sonic X cartoon, the OVA anime, and some mangas] or any of the other demensional "Sonics" that need saving is irrelevant). Those "fans" have completely lost it, stepping over the line of what's real and what's not.
  17. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

When I was 12 and 'Fraggle Rock' came on, I thought Gobo was just so adorably sweet. :smirk: If only I had been a Fraggle. I loved his voice and the way he said 'eh' all the time. I guess, I'm still rather fond of him.

Today, I think if I had a muppet crush, it would be on Cantus, and of course, Fozzie Bear. He just looks so ripe for a great big cuddle. :o One day I'm going to make me a teddy bear that looks like Fozzie.
  18. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

... So, THAT'S what I stumbled over 2 months ago! ..... "The Line"! :crazy:
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

If you say so.
  20. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Aw, that's so cute - Gobo is a really cool guy (er... Fraggle) so I don't blame you - brave and talented, helpful and happy (except when sick, then he becomes a drama queen) ;) How he plays all those songs on a two string guitar, though, I'll never know :search: But I guess he uses the powers of his awesomeness and finds a way!

Fozzie really does look snuggable! :o