1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

Between you, me and thousands of Muppet fans, my husband is like that when he gets sick, too. I think it's a guy thing. :insatiable: Whatever the case, I loved that Pebble Pox episode and yes, Gobo was over dramatizing quite a bit. My husband kept saying 'Der arme Gobo' (which is German for 'poor Gobo'). I kept saying, 'Not poor Gobo, silly, poor Red, she's the one who has to take care of him'. :excited: Hehehe.

It is for that reason that I'd rather me be sick than my husband be sick. :D
  2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lol, the other day my brother said her looked like "an Irish pimp" (something to do with the green or the hat or somethin'). XP I had to laugh.

I once saw a guy with flaming red hair (long, 'coarse <3) wearing a Sgt. Peppers-esque outfit! He looked awesome but... how weird is THAT? :eek:
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*hides drinks* XPPP LOL! I never really thought of that. I know he's supposed to be Dr. John/masculine Liberacchi-ish but I kinda...realleh saw him as George Clinton/Stevie Wonder-ish...I think that says enough. X3 I don't have to be too direct about it.

Anyway, that's beside the point anyway. I still think He's HAWT. <333

*Let's get it aaaaawwwwwn...

Why? Because I'm nuts. I belongs in a tree. XPPP
  4. WhiteRabbit

O_O Wha-? I meant to write Liberace, I swears.

I fail. XPPP
  5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Currently, and the Dorms are partly to blame, I have a strong crush on Spike, Digit, and Chamberlain.
  6. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Heehee, why not, y'know? I mean, Dr. Teeth is pretty dang hot... *hides under a twig, attempting to look as though she's defending herself* =P
    I love his fashion. Reminds me of Elton John/Liberace fer shur. Other than the beard she doesn't really remind me of Dr. John, but apparently that's who he was based on. I sorta know what you mean by the Stevie Wonder thing, though. ^^

Aw, no ya don't. ^^
  7. WhiteRabbit

At least I didn't say Michael Jackson. XPPP The band just has more diversity when I imagine them as real life humans--ish. Yay for diversiteh.

Yesh, I does. All night long. :halo:
  8. WhiteRabbit

She was pretty hot too. O_O

*is a genuine nut* XPPP
  9. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aw, stop bagging yourself. XP Yeah, I know what you mean. Lol, no... not Michael Jackson! XD Dunno who Janice would remind me of, though...

Is she the chick who sang "cereal girl" she's pretty dang awesome.
  10. WhiteRabbit

He looks kinda Jacko-ish now...his felt's all bleached out. XPPP

But I likes bagging myself...even though I'mma suffercate in this thing. *is pelted with rotten fruits*

Maybeh...Michelle Phillips? O_O
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lol, oh yeah! From The Mamas & The Papas! Man... I so should've thought of that. XP (Someone once said I looked like Michelle- a teacher! Prolly the hair. But I was flattered XD). Or maybe even Joni Mitchell ...who's always been refurred to as a "California Girl" -even though she's Canadian. (Led Zeppelin's "Going to California" was written about her). M'kay, I'll shut up now. XD

I sorta know what you mean about the MJ thing now. He seems like one of those burnt-out muso's from the 60s San Fransisco scene. The one's who wear all the wacky clothing. :batty:
  12. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Blah! Sorry, I got them mixed up. XP I don't know why I got the Madonna-esque muppet from SSt mixed up with the Cyndi Lauper muppet!
  13. WhiteRabbit

I mean, he looks wicked pale-ish now. XP Like in TMS, he was a really dark green. That's what I meant by the Jacko thing. I liked his older look.
  14. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh yeah! He does look really dark in TMS. Now he's all... -as you said-... Wacko-Jackoish. XD Bunsen Honeydew also looks really weird. His head is all deformed and weird-shaped. O-o
  15. WhiteRabbit

I know. X_X Darkness= Hot. XPPP

Yesh, Bunsen did look kinda weird. His head was bobbing all over the place. XP

Janice isn't as hawt in the newer decade either. X_X

Old

New
  16. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Argh, i don't like her voice now, either. I know there's not much they can do about it, buuut- still. I know where you're coming from, though I dig Janice's little peasant top in the second pic! ^.^
  17. WhiteRabbit

XPPP You would like the clothes, Kiki.

*locks herself in a closet with Dr. Teeth* :confused: <33
  18. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Please don't laugh, guys. :o

Jareth the Goblin King (Erm...Technically not a Muppet, but still a Henson character, right?)
    Sir Didymus
    Robin
    Boober
    Ernie
    Floyd
    Zoot
    Janice
    Beaker

And now...you know...everything. :eek:

*tries to find a place to hide until embarrassment has passed*

CRASH!

Note to self: When trying to find a safe hiding spot, never jump into a closet that is only two feet deep. Instead, just throw a blanket over your head and hope that it magically turns into Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. :crazy:
  19. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I still find Spamela Hamderson attractive!
  20. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh, I can understand all of them. :) Though I must say, I don't believe Boober has been mentioned, heehee- but I totally get you. ;) I once saw a guy who looked just like Floyd. O_O That was, err, unusual- but totally awesome. :) And as for Jareth... mmrrrowwwr. I love meh some Bowie.