1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. bazingababe24

bazingababe24 Member

I hear ya. Zoot is a cool guy.

Just out of curiosity, lilvampy, could you explain your signature?:D
  2. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

I had a couple of years ago :)
    I had too many crushes, I'm happy I've now only got one...
  3. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

XD Sure. My brother and I were having a conversation about being stuck on a deserted island and how much it would stink until he mentioned that you wake up after a night of sleeping on the island and Jim Henson is there, making a coconut smoothie. :)
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

The more I watch "Play Till it hurts" The more I'm starting to develpoe a slight crush on Feeny Fraggle. I also saw "Brush with Jelousy" the other day and have a crush on the fraggle in it that also paints. I totally forgot his name though. I know it starts with a P, but I forgot it. But he's cool.
  5. bazingababe24

bazingababe24 Member

Pedley! I agree, he is a very cool, very attractive Fraggle. He reminds me so much of the art students at the college I went to. If Pedley were human, he'd no doubt be into indie rock and wear skinny jeans.

Nice! Which one, though --- borderline-sexy, suede jacket-wearing '70s version or older, graying, fatherly '80s version? Or possibly dorky late '60s version?:)
  6. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Pedley Fraggle
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Yes Pedley, that's right. Pedley's cool.

Now I was listening to the Fraggle Medly today. And while I don't really have a hardcore crush on Gobo, I absolutely melt when it get's to his part. His voice is just so low and smooth and oh it's great.
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I has but only one muppet crush now...

...it's on Mokey. XP <3
  9. Gonzo's Hobbit

Uh, I gotta ask because I can't believe I'm saying this...but does anyone else think that Junior can be kinda sweet at times?
  10. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Yup.
  11. Gonzo's Hobbit

Yay, good I'm not the only one who thinks this. I remember when I first started watching the series I thought I was always gonna dislike the Gorgs. But there are quite a few episodes where I either find myself laughing at Junior's antics or kinda feeling sorry for him when he takes on certain respoinsibilities that no one believes he can do.
  12. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I totally agree luv. He's just a big sweetie sometimes and I can relate well on occasion. The Gorgs in general are just uneducated about the people [litterally] beneath them. So, I don't think their bad their actually kind of funny.
  13. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

I can remember, in my Earlier Hippie Years I had a huge crush on count von Count! :batty: But only from the Dutch Sesame Street, his voice is more... yeah, I can't explain, different in Dutch.
  14. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Who's your Muppet crush?

OK, wasn't sure where to post this; I trust the Count will correct this n00b if I overstep!

Was just wondering, having now seen some discussion on relationships between Muppet and non-Muppet characters in fanfics, whether anyone else here is as oddball as me. To wit: if the Muppets were real (not puppets, but people/things) and had all the quirks and physical characteristics which they do on the shows and films... who would you want to date?

(I won't comment on my choice; should be obvious.)
  15. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

ZOOT!:cool::cool::cool:
  16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm suprised I hadn't found this thread sooner lol....

My muppet crushes:
    Beaker
    Fozzie
    Link
    Pepe
    Sweetums
    Animal
    Jareth (He counts, right? lol)
  17. Gonzo's Hobbit

It's weird because I was thinking about this when you posted it. While I have a crush on Gonzo, going on a purely first impression basis, if I were approached by two guys on the street, one acting like Gonzo and the other acting like Kermit, I would probably more drawn to the Kermit-like one. Is that what you're asking?
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Interesting corollary...but not quite, Gonzo's Hobbit. I was speaking purely and fantastically hypothetically. Imagine animate, live Muppets as, perhaps, a separate species or type of actual life-form. Given the ones we know from shows and movies, which one (if any) would you want to date? With all dating implies!

I have been attracted to serious, dedicated guys like Newsie before, but he's a special case. Anyone who has that much bad luck really needs a sympathetic someone...
  19. Gonzo's Hobbit

Oh okay.
    Yea I think I'm still with wanting to date Scooter or Gonzo, or Fozzie. I like all their personalities. But if you're talking about dating vs crushing I'm really not a big fan of dating at the moment so I think I'm content to sit by and crush :D
  20. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I'd want to date [and crush] on Fozzie! Dude those dates would be hysterical!
    Oh and I wouldn't mind dating Uncle Deadly either. Romantic Shakespeare quoting in the moon light.