1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I think I crushed on Rowlf as a kid, but that's mainly because I was so obsessed with dogs. As a youngin' my dream was to grow up and be a dog. So, around the age of five, I wouldn't be surprised if I crushed on him. :sympathy:
  2. GoboDeadly95 Active Member

Well Jim made him sooo magical I think that's why I crushed on Cantus as a little girl. He returned magic to my life with that crazy-awesome pipe of his.
  3. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be great if they made a magice pipe replica for colectors?
  4. GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I would be the first one to bid.
  5. Lil0Vampy Member

I've got a serious crush on Lips, and well as minor crushes on Cantus and Zoot. :)
  6. bazingababe24 Member

I hear ya. Zoot is a cool guy.

Just out of curiosity, lilvampy, could you explain your signature?:D
  7. ilovemusic Active Member

I had a couple of years ago :)
    I had too many crushes, I'm happy I've now only got one...
  8. Lil0Vampy Member

XD Sure. My brother and I were having a conversation about being stuck on a deserted island and how much it would stink until he mentioned that you wake up after a night of sleeping on the island and Jim Henson is there, making a coconut smoothie. :)
  9. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

The more I watch "Play Till it hurts" The more I'm starting to develpoe a slight crush on Feeny Fraggle. I also saw "Brush with Jelousy" the other day and have a crush on the fraggle in it that also paints. I totally forgot his name though. I know it starts with a P, but I forgot it. But he's cool.
  10. bazingababe24 Member

Pedley! I agree, he is a very cool, very attractive Fraggle. He reminds me so much of the art students at the college I went to. If Pedley were human, he'd no doubt be into indie rock and wear skinny jeans.

Nice! Which one, though --- borderline-sexy, suede jacket-wearing '70s version or older, graying, fatherly '80s version? Or possibly dorky late '60s version?:)
  11. ilovemusic Active Member

Pedley Fraggle
  12. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Yes Pedley, that's right. Pedley's cool.

Now I was listening to the Fraggle Medly today. And while I don't really have a hardcore crush on Gobo, I absolutely melt when it get's to his part. His voice is just so low and smooth and oh it's great.
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I has but only one muppet crush now...

...it's on Mokey. XP <3
  14. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Uh, I gotta ask because I can't believe I'm saying this...but does anyone else think that Junior can be kinda sweet at times?
  15. ilovemusic Active Member

Yup.
  16. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Yay, good I'm not the only one who thinks this. I remember when I first started watching the series I thought I was always gonna dislike the Gorgs. But there are quite a few episodes where I either find myself laughing at Junior's antics or kinda feeling sorry for him when he takes on certain respoinsibilities that no one believes he can do.
  17. GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I totally agree luv. He's just a big sweetie sometimes and I can relate well on occasion. The Gorgs in general are just uneducated about the people [litterally] beneath them. So, I don't think their bad their actually kind of funny.
  18. ilovemusic Active Member

I can remember, in my Earlier Hippie Years I had a huge crush on count von Count! :batty: But only from the Dutch Sesame Street, his voice is more... yeah, I can't explain, different in Dutch.
  19. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Who's your Muppet crush?

OK, wasn't sure where to post this; I trust the Count will correct this n00b if I overstep!

Was just wondering, having now seen some discussion on relationships between Muppet and non-Muppet characters in fanfics, whether anyone else here is as oddball as me. To wit: if the Muppets were real (not puppets, but people/things) and had all the quirks and physical characteristics which they do on the shows and films... who would you want to date?

(I won't comment on my choice; should be obvious.)
  20. ilovemusic Active Member

ZOOT!:cool::cool::cool: