Muppet Crushes

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Oh, I can understand all of them. :smile: Though I must say, I don't believe Boober has been mentioned, heehee- but I totally get you. :wink: I once saw a guy who looked just like Floyd. O_O That was, err, unusual- but totally awesome. And as for Jareth... mmrrrowwwr. I love meh some Bowie.
LOL, at least somebody thinks my love interest choices are "normal" (by weirdo standards, of course :wink:)

Also I just thought of a few more:

Cantus Fraggle
Wrench Doozer
Helena (Okay, once again, human, but she was in MirrorMask, a Henson-related movie, so that has to count for something.)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
(Sorry for the bump)
I'd have to say Mokey is one muppet crush I have (Given I don't have much of a choice when it comes to females). I don't know, maybe it's because she's artistic, have a cute voice and just seems like a good friend to hang around.

I'd go Spamela, but I never really saw much of her except for a pic on Muppet Wiki.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Well, I never had a crush on a Muppet Character, but...

I have always wished I could find a girl whose personality was was a good deal like Cantus, Boober, Fozzie, or Gonzo. Haven't had any luck with that thus far.

Quesal

Reaction score
Well, I never had a crush on a Muppet Character, but...

I have always wished I could find a girl whose personality was was a good deal like Cantus, Boober, Fozzie, or Gonzo. Haven't had any luck with that thus far.
I'm sure she's out there somewhere. Just keep patient. I did and now I'm a very happy man!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'm sure she's out there somewhere. Just keep patient. I did and now I'm a very happy man!
Yeah... Not a whole lot else I can do, given my current situation. Maybe one day...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm basically all those characters ... but I like being single, LOL.

Quesal

Reaction score
not sure if this counts as a muppet crush, but the vibes I got from watching Kermit with Linda Ronstadt made me kind of have a crush on her for a while as a kid

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
not sure if this counts as a muppet crush, but the vibes I got from watching Kermit with Linda Ronstadt made me kind of have a crush on her for a while as a kid
Well, if Muppet guest stars are being included, the I guess I have to add this one to the list.

ploobis

Reaction score
I've been finding Cashmere Ramada (from Late Night Liars) attractive.