Muppet fans, who's hot?

Gonzo

Reaction score
...just throwing in my picks for the Seven Women I'd like to be stranded with on a morality-free desert island:

My Wife (to make sure nothing happened)
Michelle Pfeiffer
Natalie Portman
Audrey Hepburn
Halle Berry
Daphne Blake
Julianne Moore

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:flirt: :halo: :flirt: :flirt: :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Audrey Hepburn
You mean, like, in her hey-day, right?

Byron, if Hades is in the Underworld, wouldn't he still be quite warm? Thus, he could stand to be airconditioned, right?

Besides, you're right. I never cared much for greek mythology. But, ask me about Br'er Rabbit and Uncle Remus and I got plenty to tell. I dunno--I just like stuff about anthropomorphosized animals better than god-like peoples.

Jesus is the exclusion though, I like him better than people-like animals.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
You mean, like, in her hey-day, right?

....yeah. Not now. Since she passed away what, ten years ago?

But in her day, there was no one finer. And classy, too.

I like classy broads.

:wink:

:halo:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Coming from a female, I agree! Audrey Hepburn back in the day was fiiiiiiiiiiine! She's my lesbian fantasy.

... what!? Everyone needs a gay fantasy, y'know.

^_^ Debo

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a crush on my teacher in grade school...
I crushes on my teachers in 1st, 3rd, 7th, and 11th grades. What hotties. Especially my Junior English Teacher. She used to wear this yellow and black striped sweater that made her look like a bumblebee. But saucy.

:eek:

:halo: :flirt: :halo:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Byron, if Hades is in the Underworld, wouldn't he still be quite warm? Thus, he could stand to be airconditioned, right?

Wrong.

The Underworld isn't heat and fire like a lotta people are led to believe---and things like NBC's "The Odyssey" don't help when that's how they portray it. :rolleyes:

So it's more "room-temperature". After all, Hades and Persephone don't wanna have to get refills of "iced nectar" all the time.

Besides, you're right. I never cared much for greek mythology. But, ask me about Br'er Rabbit and Uncle Remus and I got plenty to tell. I dunno--I just like stuff about anthropomorphosized animals better than god-like peoples.
Then obvoiusly you have never heard of Xanthus, a horse gifted with speech by the power of Hera, until The Fates silenced him. :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Persephone's hot.

*steering this back on topic...*