1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet fans, who's hot?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by BoyRaisin2, Apr 14, 2003.

1. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

Woo hoo! Steve Burns is absolutely fabulous! Definately on fire! :flirt:
    ya know, what did it for me...a few years ago i was flippin thru People magazine and i saw his picture. *drool* He was wearing a white tank top and had a smiley face tattoo on arm...had some nice muscles on him. wow.

ahhh...Jimmy Stewart. Have ya seen the movie 'Seventh Heaven'?
    Excellent! he's awesome in that one :excited:

My all-time fave is Ronald Reagan. He the best! I've seen all his movies and he's so dreamy and sweet and lovable and nice...and he's like that for real too! *sniff* what a man!
    golly, they sure don't make em like they used to. :cool:
  2. leliebel

leliebel New Member

I'd like to add:

James Marsters
    David Bowie
    the guy that played the young bowie in the "Thursday's child" video
    Singer of the dandy warholes

And Angelina Jolie is very pretty ofcourse :D
  3. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Aw, Manda, Jimmy Stewart? That's so sweet! I love him. What a great actor and all-around great guy. Class act. I think Tom Hanks is this generation's Jimmy Stewart, and Haley Joel Osment the next generation's. :flirt:
    Erin
  4. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Jimmy Stewart!! :)

Not that this is related in anyway to Jimmy Stewart, but I forgot to mention Matthew McConneghy (or however you spell his last name) lol...I think he is so sexy...his eyes and his smile, although he lacks an accent, I think his looks and charm make up for it.
    ;)

And we shouldn't leave Johnny Depp out...
  5. Don'tLiveonMoon

My brother tells me every girl at his high school has a picture of Johnny Depp in her locker. :p
    Erin
  6. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

LOL...well, thats not a bad thing...I love Tim Burton films, and Mr Depp certainly does an excellent job portraying his characters. And he makes a dead-sexy pirate...although perhaps not quite as dashing as the Dread Pirate Roberts.
    I can't remember who all the girls (including moi) had pics of of in their lockers...I know I had a collage of nothing but David Bowie pics in mine.
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Ok, I think I am the odd kid out...or maybe I am so completely detached from the media fabric of things. But I cant for some reason find any sort of connection like that to female actors or famous females...I think the last celeb crush I had was circa 96 Claire Danes. I find any crushes I have to be more rooted in real life, as it seems more tangible and more of a connection I guess? hehe, Im such a dreamer^^
  8. leliebel

leliebel New Member

oh sean connery, don't forget sean connery!
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

and George Burns...

;)
  10. Party_Animal

Party_Animal New Member

-David Wenham (Faramir) :flirt:
    -Billy Boyd (so adorable as Pip)
    -Sean Bean
    -Elijah Wood
    -Viggo Mortenson
    -Dominiac Monaghan
    -Johnny Depp
    list goes on and on and on...
  11. Don'tLiveonMoon

Soooo true.... :flirt:
    Erin
  12. Party_Animal

Party_Animal New Member

I know! Particulary cute when he says something stupid.
    ''Anyways, you need people of intellegence on this sort of mission...quest...thing." ;)
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon

"What about elevensies?????!!" :eek: :eek:
    Erin
  14. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Where's the guys posting about the females in this thread? Is this a girls-only thread or something?
  15. Don'tLiveonMoon

I was wondering that myself! Maybe all us ravin' gals are scaring all the guys away!
    Erin
  16. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

**runs away**
  17. Don'tLiveonMoon

Nooo! Come back! :o
    Erin
  18. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Too late for second breakfast?
  19. Party_Animal