Muppet fans, who's hot?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I know, I LOOOOOVE that movie!!!! I've seen Wonderful Life prob'ly close to 300 times, but I STILL get teary-eyed during certain parts EVERY TIME!!!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I've never actually seen It's A Wonderful Life... not even like 5 minutes of it.

But I have an excuse for that... I'm Jewish. :stick_out_tongue:

^_^ Debo

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

But I have an excuse for that... I'm Jewish. :stick_out_tongue:
To me, it doesn't really seem like a Christmas movie. It ends during Christmas time, but, that's about it.

Maybe they were trying to get a whole "Christmas miracle" theme across, but I didn't get that.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
To me, it doesn't really seem like a Christmas movie. It ends during Christmas time, but, that's about it.
Dude, I was just joking... my family actually celebrates Christmas as well, and I've seen tons of Christmas crap. I just never saw It's a Wondeful Life cuz it looks so boring (no offense to you all that like it, I'm just being prejudiced cuz it's in black and white... BLACK AND WHITE! NOOOOOOOOO!!!)

^_^ Debo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Reminds me of a comic strip I did.

Muley the Mule, Buford the Dog, and Roy Duck are all sitting in the living room watching tv, and by the glare on them you can tell it's an old film. Buford sez, "This is a pretty good movie, but when did they start making them in black and white?"

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL!

Do you have a joke writer or do you write your own material?

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gags is my joke writing helper most of the time ($5/joke); I do my own comic strips and stuff.

However, I do take suggestions and ideas from friends and family; whether they get used or not is a different story. It's seldom, but once in a while someone strikes me as funny.