Muppet fans, who's hot?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
No no no my hairful compadre. What I meant was that she is as hot as flaming coals, but I do think the commercials are annoying. Thus, when I see them, I put the ol' mute feature on, and just watch her. Good times. :smile:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
But you're still insulting her acting and voice by mutin' her!

:grouchy:

I mean, if you were married, would you stuff a sock in your wife's mouth and cover her ears?

I rest my case.

:wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I think it's not so much her voice as it is that the premises of the commercials are just bad in general.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I mean, if you were married, would you stuff a sock in your wife's mouth and cover her ears?
Only if she wanted me to. I know some of my past girlfriends would probably have been into something along those lines..

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Only if she wanted me to. I know some of my past girlfriends would probably have been into something along those lines..
:eek:

heeheehee

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!@Matt! :big_grin:

And electricmayhem, c'mon, those commercials ain't got no "bad premises" none...it's a cute idea, and the variety of celebrities is great! :smile:

One of my favorites moments is at the end of the Kathy Griffin one, where Kathy shoves the Glad Girl out, and GG goes, "We're like this!" LOL!!

And who knew she could do a good Gilbert Godfreid? :stick_out_tongue:

Or am I just so in love with the Glad Girl that I'm quite biased? :flirt:

:embarrassed:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Do you three boys also like Paige from Trading Spaces? I always thought she and the Glad Girl looked similar.