1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet fans, who's hot?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by BoyRaisin2, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Alas, I kid you not... :sympathy:
    Erin
  2. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

The voice of Chucky? *gag* I was just going to pop in here to post about how swoonfully grand Billy looked at the Oscars tonight, as did Elijah and his dreamy eyes...and Liv Tyler looked positively stunning, too.

Maybe if we travel via Fraggle tunnel to Billy's Hobbit hole, we can persuade him to find a better role, and leave Chucky's voice to someone else!
  3. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

And Dom was absolutely adorable! :flirt:
  4. Don'tLiveonMoon

I missed the beginning of the Oscars (though I taped it) but once I started watching I couldn't find Billy anywhere! Sean was kinda hiding him; I didn't spot him until, I think, the screenplay award. I was a little bummed that Howard Shore didn't mention Billy when he got his award, but I suppose I can forgive that... But once I finally spotted him, he looked great! And Dom gave a couple really sweet hugs when people went up. :halo: I thought it was pretty cool that everybody went up together for Best Picture. Joel Seigel said on GMA this morning that the Oscars really need to have a Best Ensemble category, and if they had Return of the King would've been 12 for 12! :flirt:
    Erin
  5. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Oh yes, Dom looked quite nice, too, I would have LOVED to shared one of those hugs...
    ;)
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

John Donne is sooo awesome.
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Peter Jackson was lookin' mighty fine last night. :p
  8. Don'tLiveonMoon

Billy Boyd was just on Craig Kilborne! :flirt: I usually don't watch that but I had turned Letterman on and saw a commercial for Craig's show with his guests, so I had to stick around! I was a little bummed, because his first guest, Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight, was on for way longer and got the whole five question deal, but the interview was great. Deafening, Clay Aikenesque applause. ;) They showed the clip from just before Pippin gets whisked away to Minas Tirith, when Merry's trying to get him to understand what's going on. Great scene... No mention of Chucky's child. Oh, and he said he doesn't notice if the ladies are swooning over him because he has a girlfriend (it came out sounding like "girlfriends," which Craig was quick to point out and Billy was quick to clarify :p ). Lucky gal!
    Erin
  9. Beebers

Beebers New Member

I'm just relieved that Elijah Wood has gotten over his skinhead spasm. Gads. That boy needs hair on his head at all times.

:cool:
  10. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

Oh me too! He is just not a shaved-head type...and he has such nice looking hair, too.
  11. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Just as long as it isn't Link Heartthrob's "Frisbee."
  12. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Ew, yeah, this is true.

:D
  13. ohdarling

ohdarling New Member

my fave would be johnny depp. he is so yummy. :flirt:

ps you are all silly! silly !!!

matt *hugs* i feel your pain. im not newly single but have been since november. wah. ;)
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*laughs* I haven't really had a huge crush on anyone lately (well maybe except for this boy in my grade....) :o

other than that, I'm ok
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

:jealous smiley:

:p
  16. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

.... interesting?

Hehehehehehe! Yup yup. :flirt:
  18. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Cantus Rock, TOTALLY agree about Parker Posey. I've seen a lot of hottie actresses in my day but Parker takes the whole enchillada(especially in Waiting for Guffman). :D :flirt: :excited: